Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

You have to be trolling at this point because you coulda just made a YouTube video doing your thoughts on this release and that woulda counted as spoken word, all the other challenges were cake. You just had to nut up and step outside your comfort zone and seize the moment. I wish you woulda won, but remember this next time, sometimes you just gotta do it and say F*ck it. You're a good dude, and i'll of course still keep an eye out for you but fam you had that.
You talking about all I had to do was this

@rayray3thousand  

You talking about all I had to do was this

@rayray3thousand  

Exactly, but you had to do a new one and just kinda talk like those people who do open mic poetry slams, then you woulda been golden, he said he woulda accepted that.

Coulda done it like this.

I hate resllers....These shoes are dope AF, I want them.... I try my best to get them but they evade me .... etc etc, just random stuff like that... lol... Good night ya'll

Last edited:

Exactly, but you had to do a new one and just kinda talk like those people who do open mic poetry slams, then you woulda been golden, he said he woulda accepted that.
I feel like such an idiot, believe me I tried with the album thing, I couldn't have done 1-4 in an hour (given the time and my grandmother is sleep).  I'm more on the logical side, not artistic.

i mentioned before i got ooped my first pair from an NTer.

winning this contest is just like icing on top of the cake!!!!

#3pearstotalpapi
Congrats man, I admit you won this one.  I will not give up securing a pair at a reasonable price, me the sneaker and NT tensai AirSakuragi!!! You watch, this is going to be me when I secure them:

I feel like such an idiot, believe me I tried with the album thing, I couldn't have done 1-4 in an hour (given the time and my grandmother is sleep).  I'm more on the logical side, not artistic.
Read my edit to the post above, you coulda whispered it. He didn't say the picture had to be decent by any means, you coulda done something like this

woulda been done, that quick.

Earned not given

I am da Tensai of Niketalk now!
roll.gif

Damn.  Straight snatched it!

FINISH HIM!
Hey..losing can at times..make you a better competitor.
My Mortal Kombat online record was like 30 wins 100 losses
Now I got 150 wins, 200 losses.

Last edited:
The tensai will come back on and redeem himself later on today, I could have put forth the effort but I didn't.  I still will try to get the Chicago 1s at a decent price, just you guys watch; like a phoenix rising from the ashes, the great AirSakuragi will triumph like the tensai he is!

Back
Top Bottom