Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Look at the tongue who cares what they are.. They look like trash.
yea but people are saying they are quality issue but i think this pair is UA

but this is not my pair my buddy is asking before he thinks about putting me soome money down

Last edited:
My size 12's come on Monday.  

A part of me wants to rock the **** out of them.  

Another part of me is looking at the money to be made.

Damn it!

Missed out on all three mr.alans. Did all that driving for nothing

Wanted a pair at retail or help my bro out. I bet that stuff is rigged too SMH
If you're on FB and in Buying and Selling Kicks Detroit there's a dude named Charles Hudson who always talks abuot being plugged from Mr.Alans...always selling multiple pairs of kicks as well

If you're on FB and in Buying and Selling Kicks Detroit there's a dude named Charles Hudson who always talks abuot being plugged from Mr.Alans...always selling multiple pairs of kicks as well
So Zyzz pair is in Detroit??

No new information here. Of course Nike is gaming the system. And doing a great job. How else would you expect them to recycle previously released versions of shoes way above inflation considering they spend zero dollars on marketing. You've never seen a retro Jordan magazine ad or commercial. They rely exclusively on the hype they create by making sure not everyone gets their product. If they make enough for everyone, shoes lose their "exclusivity" and consumers lose interest. Nike's only interest is revenue and they know how to keep those streams flowing steady. 10 years ago the retro sneaker community wasn't very strong outside of greater NYC and some scattered big market cities across the rest of the country. I live in a pretty big city (San Diego). It truly caught on here about 4 or 5 years ago. Now it's global. All thanks to creating an artificially constrained supply. For those of us still in this thread it means good luck getting your hands on a trusted pair of chi 1s.
jordan used to have a magazine/booklet type thing, with jordan brand interviews and interviews with large collectors. used to get em in the mail every once in a while

Missed out on all three mr.alans. Did all that driving for nothing

Wanted a pair at retail or help my bro out. I bet that stuff is rigged too SMH

Wouldn't be surprised

I know for a fact Oakland mall is rigged plus my boy called twice yesterday and dude try to lie and be like raffle is done we did it last week :rofl:

Damn once an item is sold and even the label is created a deal is done 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

that was super long ago. I used to get them too. I think one of the very last ones I got were the 18's/19's original release. 
they were pretty cool, sure i've got one or two hanging around in some drawer 
laugh.gif

only promo for shoes for me used to be SLAM, and the middle eastern dudes on Fulton St. showing me their release calendar 

Hoping to get a trade done for a pair today (sadly not my size). How much cash do you guys think is needed from the other party if I gave up two pairs of black red xi low for their pair of Chicago 1's?

Hoping to get a trade done for a pair today (sadly not my size). How much cash do you guys think is needed from the other party if I gave up two pairs of black red xi low for their pair of Chicago 1's?

No cash

Easpecially if the pair you're getting is a size 8-10

Last edited:
about $180.

Damn $180 and Chicago 1 for 2 pairs of xi low's? I doubt the guy I'm talking to will do that. I was thinking of asking for $30-50 cash.
Yeah, that dude up there is trippin

I can def see $30-50 cash but at the same time I wouldnt do it because I wouldnt want to risk losing the deal

You never know, the dude could stop resonding when you bring cash up

Just take the deal and run IMO

Youll make that $30-50 back when these dry up for good

Lol.  I'd sooner snipe two pairs of those Low 11s off ebay for the 220ish going rate than to do that deal AND add cash to the Chicagos.  If someone is down to give you Chicagos for 2 GRs, take that deal and run.

Last edited:
Ok. Rep @getemchavez and @sneakerfan1 for the advice. It helps that I have over 10 pairs of xi low...haha.

Lol.  I'd sooner snipe two pairs of those Low 11s off ebay for the 220ish going rate than to do that deal AND add cash to the Chicagos.  If someone is down to give you Chicagos for 2 GRs, take that deal and run.
This guy knows 
Ok. Rep @getemchavez and @sneakerfan1 for the advice. It helps that I have over 10 pairs of xi low...haha.
Best of luck man

Hope you get your Chis

Back
Top Bottom