Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah I've been watching this thread the whole time,Handing out pleanty of warnings. it is a crazy thread but it's been pretty entertaining. Not to many rules have been broken (I'm sure I've missed some things) other then the constant buy/sell/trading going on @AirSakuragi I see you.
But if you think I should lock it, I can
nerd.gif
Sorry sir, won't happen again sir!

I've heard that before
And damn you crazy with them GIF's
laugh.gif
Sir if you don't mind me saying, I enjoy NT and the community here, just want to have a little fun with others.  The .GIF are my way of lightening up the mood, sure I struck out but you must keep the thread open to see if the great AirSakuragi will triumph and you know the rest.  I appreciate you for being tolerant of us in here!

Just got home from an awards dinner.

Having a rough week but just received something in the mail and decided to open it up.

Let's just say; dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 1569354

Ray Ray I really appreciate the gesture. I wish these were my size. Honestly flipping for an 8.5/9 is a real hassle so I'll just sell them or send to flight club. Prices are lit!!!!!!

Oh wow :nthat:

Much props to @rayray3thousand

Man of his word. Sucks that The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince failed :smh:

Last edited:
Just got home from an awards dinner.

Having a rough week but just received something in the mail and decided to open it up.

Let's just say; dreams do come true!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Ray I really appreciate the gesture. I wish these were my size. Honestly flipping for an 8.5/9 is a real hassle so I'll just sell them or send to flight club. Prices are lit!!!!!!
It was at this moment, I realize, I ****** up

Last edited:
Them ***** look horrible!!!!!!
think youre talking bout the unauthorized i posted...ive seen retail pairs posted in here that look worse- ie the pair homie pisted with the way too high swoosh- now THAT pair looked horrible.

Either way people tryin to cop should def be asking for tagged pics with receipts- it also never hurts to buy from a trustorthy and reputable source

Anyway hopefully those pics help someone

Back
Top Bottom