Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Haha, don't forget about the UPS/FedEx/USPS driver swapping out legitimate pairs with UAs, as GrizzlyAnimal joked about earlier.

Lol. I guarantee you about 25 people on NT aren't going to be able to sleep tonight because of this.

you can't just come on NT and tell us about your cousin

we need pics 
embarassed.gif

PICS OF YOUR COUSIN!
No man, I respect her to highly to put a picture or pictures of her on a website without her consent.  She's my partner in crime and she understands me but she always tells me to use the old fashioned "help a girl study so you can talk to her trick".  You one of my friends but no man.

No man, I respect her to highly to put a picture or pictures of her on a website without her consent.  She's my partner in crime and she understands me but she always tells me to use the old fashioned "help a girl study so you can talk to her trick".  You one of my friends but no man.

Alright bro. I respect it, I believe you. If she's down to do what you said then you should try to do it to win raffles in the future..

I used my little cousin to do the same thing.. Situation got a little hairy but we got some good shoes out of it

:rofl:

For about 5 seconds, I sat here thinking what, is this real? Came to my senses.

LOL you know dudes are gonna get up out of bed check they shoes go back in bed, get up again do another check. Lol everything they see the driver who dropped them off they gonna give him the side eye even if dude is like 35..

Alright bro. I respect it, I believe you. If she's down to do what you said then you should try to do it to win raffles in the future..

I used my little cousin to do the same thing.. Situation got a little hairy but we got some good shoes out of it
Thank you man and teaching him at an early age
nthat.gif

kilroythedon kilroythedon
Hopefully not because we have another two more releases coming up :wink:

Or four, if you want to include the MTM's and AJKO's

Last edited:
Questioning the legitimacy of a pair from one of these preorder/non brick and mortar stores I can understand. But why would you even think to inspect your EASTBAY pair? Dudes gone have kids believing Nike sells fakes soon how this fade is going.
:smh: :smh: :smh:.IF YOU BOUGHT/ORDERED YOUR PAIRS FROM FOOTACTION, FOOTLOCKER OR EASTBAY THEY ARE LEGIT AS CAN BE PLEASE PLEASE **** AND QUIT WORRING. DONT BUY IF YOUR GOING TO DOUBT LEGITIMACY!!!!!!!!!!

LOL you know dudes are gonna get up out of bed check they shoes go back in bed, get up again do another check

bro, i've done that. I remember when people first started talking about that stitching on the swoosh because of frags. And how frags were the only ones that had the stitching change directions above the swoosh. I got out of bed and looked at my royals and black/reds. Wife was like wtf.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.IF YOU BOUGHT/ORDERED YOUR PAIRS FROM FOOTACTION, FOOTLOCKER OR EASTBAY THEY ARE LEGIT AS CAN BE PLEASE PLEASE **** AND QUIT WORRING. DONT BUY IF YOUR GOING TO DOUBT LEGITIMACY!!!!!!!!!!
Who is question the authenticity? If so are they a size 12, I'll be happy to take the "fake" pair from FTL, FTA, or EB off their hands (oh gawd, you're rubbing off on me...pause)
happy.gif

bro, i've done that. I remember when people first started talking about that stitching on the swoosh because of frags. And how frags were the only ones that had the stitching change directions above the swoosh. I got out of bed and looked at my royals and black/reds. Wife was like wtf.

LOL!!!!! Hahahahahaha I feel you bro. Everybody did it at one point the way these one threads be going.

Lol haha..

Did you get your hares yet from that dude?
No, if I don't receive them tomorrow, I'm going to open a claim and try to get my money back (might buy the Chicagos out the money).  Now I know not to trust a buyer even if they have good feedback (99.6).

Back
Top Bottom