Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Chill with this doubling up, man; I respect you want a pair to wear later or keep for a collection but let the rest of us who didn't get the 2013 pair cop these, remember others want to wear these too.
I will buy as many pairs of these as i can so u have a lesser chance of getting them. 

i seriously came in here thinkin pics might have surfaced cuz it jumped a lil bit and ****** in here talking about piggy banks, internet connections, doubling up on other releases, etc...

Hope we all can get these in may hopefully everyone runs out of income tax cash and there are 3 good releases that month that everyone wants and with that in mind we have a good chance if not mistaken hares ,11lows blk red , hornets 5s,I'm liking my odds rather than just this one shoe releasing alone.

Last edited:
I'm really wondering how hard these will be to get. White/red Jordans usually don't go for much over retail. None of the recent white based Jordans go for much over retail as well. Only one store in my area will get these so I am looking ahead in case I don't win the raffle. Perhaps resell won't be awful on these.

I hope it's low key. But the again, I thought the Breds and royals would be low key. Just the opposite. And the LMs, Frags, Jeters, etc were tough to get. The BW weren't too bad. The Black Gums were easy. Then we had the BHMs...smh.

Yep, 3 pairs for me. I will wear the first to the ground. I didn't even bother with the 2013s. The Chicagos are my favorite 1s hands down.

I guess that came off wrong...wasn't trying to disrespect lol.  Makes sense the way ya'll put it.  I am good with my money and always have been...i'm almost 30 right now.  I mean i guess i essentially do the same ish,  I just have a separate account for my "hobbies" rather than a piggy bank.  When I heard piggy bank I was thinking of iterally just putting coins in there.
No, its alright man; we're all fam here and fam look out and stick together, I want to bring that meaning back to NikeTalk.  Fill in newcomers on the history of the shoe, if a person missed out on a release and you have an extra pair or two and want to make money sell them at a price that is reasonable like $50 or $70 over retail if its a good shoe, not a GR but not limited, and give advice on how to cop (in store or online); you know help out the community because some people are just looking to wear the shoe while others see them as meal tickets.

JB know people have been waiting for these to retro the right way and then he bumps the price to $190 :smh:

JB know people have been waiting for these to retro the right way and then he bumps the price to $190
mean.gif
source?

Guys they're still $160, why would they raise the price of a Jordan 1 to $190, the laser 1s are going for $185 so whoever is coming up with this $190 thing is wrong, here's a screenshot from my J23app:

Shoot man. I couldn't afford these Js as a kid. I remember back in the jumpman23 days that they release wallpapers for all the sig models with a black background and the one I wanted most was the Chicago. Was love at first sight. Still can't really afford sneakers now with like 10 shoe releases every week
laugh.gif
. But these I must get.
Hope we all can get these in may hopefully everyone runs out of income tax cash and there are 3 good releases that month that everyone wants and with that in mind we have a good chance if not mistaken hares ,11lows blk red , hornets 5s,I'm liking my odds rather than just this one shoe releasing alone.
Don't worry I have faith that we will all get them, you guys just have to have faith too; think of this as a goal and do anything (legally) to achieve the goal!

Guys they're still $160, why would they raise the price of a Jordan 1 to $190, the laser 1s are going for $185 so whoever is coming up with this $190 thing is wrong, here's a screenshot from my J23app:
Thank you!!!!

Gosh I've been saying 160 for the longest
mean.gif

Definitely won't be $190. $185 is a possibility, that's what both the frags and lasers cost which both use new Jordan 1 mold.

Definitely won't be $190. $185 is a possibility, that's what both the frags and lasers cost which both use new Jordan 1 mold.
Even the $185 seems farfetched man, the laser only cost $185 because of the graphics on the shoes and the icy sole bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom