Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I don't get why so-called "grown men" would complain about creases. Shoes are shoes. They crease, whatever the price, the hype. It's a sad day for humanity when "grown men" complain about the crease in their shoes like it's the end of the world. Really. Some people have failed evolution.

Anyway, two months to go.

I don't get why so-called "grown men" would complain about creases. Shoes are shoes. They crease, whatever the price, the hype. It's a sad day for humanity when "grown men" complain about the crease in their shoes like it's the end of the world. Really. Some people have failed evolution.

QFT

CO-SIGN!!!

can anyone tell me how do the 1s fit?
i usually wear a sz11 for jordans but i got a sz11 xx laser 2 weeks ago which are too tight for me
dont wanna make the same mistake again
will rep!

You have several months, you can easily go to the store and try a pair on.

black and whites were easy because most didnt like em

I wouldn't say didn't like, I would say found them plain or boring.

A lot of people didn't even know it was an OG colorway.

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but all of the NA 1 high OGs have been GR (royals, shadows black toes, black/white, etc.), it's just the way they were distributed/allocated was different which made them SEEM limited. gym reds being the exception, of course.

Not even close Charm

Whats gonna be sad is lining these up next to my bred and royals. Its my lower favorite cw but they will look and feel 10x better.

lol

some people wanna keep their shoe shiny and brand new looking at all times

in other words, some people forget that shoes are shoes

I grew out of that after the white af1 years of my youth

classics like these look good a little beat up

QFT

CO-SIGN!!!

i don't get why any of u n00bs care so much about how i keep and maintain my shoes. :nerd: if i wanna rock force fields to prevent creases and maintain the crispness of my shoes for as long as possible, what is it to yall? why do YOU care about what i do with MY shoes :lol:

i'ma do me, yall do yall. i don't ever recall "complaining like it's the end of the world" either so u can stop with the reaching and exaggerating. just worry about u and your little collections and everything will be just fine.
:wink:

Last edited:
I truly hope the quality on these is NOTHING like the Bred 1 Low's that were just released b/c that would be an epic fail.

If some of yall wanna collect and just display your kicks as an art piece, more power to you. I buy my shoes to wear... and wear, and wear, and wear again. Which in my head justifies the desire to buy more and more. If you don't want to have the shoes creased just take a nice pic of them, frame it and display it over the fire place. 

LOL this talk about wearing your shoes is silly all around. I wear a ton of different shoes, and I have a few pairs every season that get the "beater" status. And yet almost all of my shoes would pass for brand new to most anyone who isn't an OCD sneaker fiend. You can take care of your shoes AND wear them.

i wear my shoes alot, hence the force fields. doesn't take a genius to comprehend this concept. if my shoes weren't getting worn and were "displayed as art pieces," i wouldn't have a need for force fields. but anyway, back to the chi 1s.

Last edited:
some wear, beat, buy another, repeat

some beat, have multiples, & pull another out

some wear lightly, clean, stock, big rotation

some wear, forcefield, baby their shoes

some just collect, and dont wear

Just respect all sides. Everyone has different mentalities.

i don't get why any of u n00bs care so much about how i keep and maintain my shoes. :nerd: if i wanna rock force fields to prevent creases and maintain the crispness of my shoes for as long as possible, what is it to yall? why do YOU care about what i do with MY shoes :lol:

i'ma do me, yall do yall. i don't ever recall "complaining like it's the end of the world" either so u can stop with the reaching and exaggerating. just worry about u and your little collections and everything will be just fine.
:wink:

Wasn't really directed towards you but do whatcha do.

some wear, beat, buy another, repeat

some beat, have multiples, & pull another out

some wear lightly, clean, stock, big rotation

some wear, forcefield, baby their shoes

some just collect, and dont wear

Just respect all sides. Everyone has different mentalities.
Well said.  I'm in the "wear lightly, clean, stock, big rotation" crew.  I think demographics plays a big part of it.  I don't get to wear my shoes as much as I would like simply based on my career. You can call me a weekend warrior 
laugh.gif

SMH at all "grown men" coming in this forum (there's one in particular, but I won't dignify his unabashed insolence by giving him a name) just to complain about creases in their shoes. You are wearing them, they will crease. PERIOD.

Or if people really want to continue complaining about the creases in their shoes, they should create their own thread. Give it a title, say "People Who Complain about Creases in the Shoes They Wear because They are so-called Grown Men" thread.

On a little side note, I think people who do not complain about the creases in the shoes they wear are not the ones who deserve to be called "n00b." On the contrary, that term is apt for those who react as if a crease in a shoe is something that should never be expected to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom