Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Bro, just return your pair. To be honest, it is difficult to tell if they are 100% authentic due to us not having official pairs to compare it to. Who knows, they could be authentic. Just save yourself a piece of mind. By the next month and a half, mom & pop stores and legit sites probably will have them or you can wait until release day. Before you know it, release day is just around the corner.

Bro, just return your pair. To be honest, it is difficult to tell if they are 100% authentic due to us not having official pairs to compare it to. Who knows, they could be authentic. Just save yourself a piece of mind. By the next month and a half, mom & pop stores and legit sites probably will have them or you can wait until release day. Before you know it, release day is just around the corner.
Yo he could do what I did if he decides to send them back, put the money in a safe place

Just wondering was the shape off cause they weren't tued? They did get higher when I tied them? Just wondering I emailed soe supremacy too hopefully they can tell me kicksworth said legit but like I said I'm on the fence don't shoot me plus if these are fake it's good to have these now to compare
Some people on here might have a better eye than I do, but these are very close if they are off. Everything seems to be right on, though the stitching near the top eyelet could possibly be an indicator of a fake? The Stitching all around seems really clean, the swoosh is tight and clean, and most importantly, the heel/back of the shoe has the correct shape. Every single fake that I have ever seen (which isn't very many) when compared to the real deal is a straight heel/back, the real thing has a "curve" to it in the middle and widens above/below the stitching on the back.

All that said, I'm not an expert in this and I have never had a pair of 1s and fakes in hand to compare for myself, just using the internet for reference in side by side looks.

If anything I'm torn between flat out bringing them back r waiting until release day and checking but I'm alittle sure they are fake now there's a part that lines up perfectly which isn't inly any 1s apparently

Bruh, return em

For how much you paid you could just pay resell on release day for an authentic pair and you ain't gotta ever worry about em beig fake

If those are fake I would advise everybody to buy from an authorized retailer. You can get got buying resale on RD as well. There's not much substance to the fake claims other than them being early release, which is valid depending on where they got em. Also you're asking people who haven't seen the actual shoe either to legit check em as well. Buying early means really having a plug, not a random seller on FB or eBay...

Referring to paying resell from w legit source, the price is probably gonna be the same as what he paid for the fake pair

A legit source could have sold him those for all we know. If people suspect that Nike employees switch out shoes why wouldn't a "legit source". Once you buy resell you are simply trusting that they send 100% legit product. If not get a refund like homie up there about to do. My point again is, no one here knows. Its all speculation because he copped early, not a smart move imo unless he trusted the seller. I'm no expert and I'm on my phone but, laced up, they look like all the other pics we've seen and none of the previous pics are official.

Back
Top Bottom