Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
as my latest info we aint gonna have these out here in hungary... which sucks... anyone knows the time of the launch on nike.eu???

Last edited:
as my latest info we aint gonna have these out here in hungary... which sucks... anyone knows the time of the launch on nike.eu???
there should be a few stores in that country getting em, just gotta do your homework

You're right man, I am the guy holding onto multiple pairs

:lol:

I actually enjoyed this sneaker before peeps started wanting them strictly because value

Makes my day coming into these threads seeing the same exact people strikeout release after release when they think they know it all

Come the 30th, half the people in this thread aren't going to care about this release because it's all hype and and they're going for too much and no sneaker is worth this price etc

Gonna be exactly like the Frag thread

MARK MY WORDS!

All I read was chhhhh'yeeeeeeeeeeea Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just called my mall finishline getting them
But they don't know if they doing fcfs or a raffle
Footlocker said they don't know if they getting them but if they do they might do a raffle
Jimmy jazz doing raffles
Couldn't get through on DTLR they line busy

Edit: DTLR said call back the week of
Sidenote: it's some sexy sounding females that answered the phone at each store I wanted to just stay on the line and chat

Last edited:

Try calling them a week/2-4 days before the drop. I called up mine last week, they said the same thing...

I haven't heard of anyone being content with 2013s. Hold a '94 pair of even 2015 pair and you'll feel like JB duped you.

Yeah, one of JBs biggest troll moves. And to add insult to injury, they release the knick 1's with Nike Air. Both pairs were easy passes. The only good thing that we got from it, was that they released this year with Better leather and a better shape, even though I like the 2013/2014 Shape.

I haven't heard of anyone being content with 2013s. Hold a '94 pair of even 2015 pair and you'll feel like JB duped you.

Yeah, one of JBs biggest troll moves. And to add insult to injury, they release the knick 1's with Nike Air. Both pairs were easy passes. The only good thing that we got from it, was that they released this year with Better leather and a better shape, even though I like the 2013/2014 Shape.
I still regularly wear my Knicks 1's. As good quality wise as any other 2013 release. I just couldn't do the Chicago 1's. Not cause of the lack of NA, but they were the most uncomfortable Jordans I've ever worn... maybe second to only the 05 Military IV's.

Man i can only imagine new readers coming to NT like, "they mean as hell"
laugh.gif

On the outside looking in yall are scaring ppl into thinking these joint are going to be impossible to grab but then turn around and yell stop hyping these up.

Will you have to put a little more work in?...Probably

Will it be impossible?...No

Also, we shouldn't be knocking any first time buyers. Whether mommy was copping ya kicks or you were when you got ya first piece of change, we were all there at one point. 

trappedintime trappedintime Couldn't agree more with you on the comfort (or lack of comfort) I was like yes Chicago's :smokin wore them a few times and :smh: Sold them to my boy that following week

People on Ebay dumping their old pairs of Chi's for the Low...

Making Room for the 2015's 
laugh.gif

I have to wait until the 25th to see if my local footlocker is getting them, but if they do its a for sure cop, i got the hook ups 
wink.gif

but they were the most uncomfortable Jordans I've ever worn... maybe second to only the 05 Military IV's.

QFT, I didn't think ANYTHING could top those 05 Military 4s from an uncomfortable standpoint but then they rolled out the Chicago 1s in 2013 :wow: :x :smh:

CDP 11s round out my top 3 most uncomfortable Jordans ever. :x

Barons are whatever, Nubuck Heel killed it for me

B/W are waaaay better to grab IMO

as for these Chi-Rak 1's - it's gonna be MADNESS! 
indifferent.gif

Checking niketalk at work is always entertaining especially when the thread get closer to release date

Back
Top Bottom