Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nobody is getting them locally... the next city over is, but i'm not even gonna waste my time with those raffles 

packer shoes? they get releases like this?
I am not sure if they do....I know they've done collabs and thought if ATMOS is getting some then some of the other boutiques might get a few pairs. Now that I have hit up virtually all of the raffles I'm entering in the city (save Jimmy Jazz which is tomorrow) I figured I run through the boutique places....

Last edited:
For those that ordered the Chicago 1's from Sobe Soles, they have pairs in hand and they'll be shipping out either Wednesday or Thursday. I just got off the phone with them and all orders are guaranteed.
Thanks for the info. That's great news. Means I have 1 locked up and currently 56 more chances for a pair to stock. I'd never preordered before so wasn't sure if they would come through or not.

After HoH Valley Fair at lunch, I'm just waiting for those calls and emails to come in. Already got my 6:30 AM Saturday alarm set so I can head over to the office for the super high speed.

Last edited:
None of the FinishLine's in my area are carrying it. Just got 2 raffles, hope to luck out. If not then online, which won't be fun. 

Lemme share my raffle story with yall.. Walked in girl was giving two kids tickets... Now she takes all of the info down and gives the kids both of the tickets...

You know how they give you one and keep one well yeah this wasn't the case. So now it's my turn and she gives me both as well.. I'm like wait aren't you suppose to keep one? She goes... "Oh snap.... My bad your right". I ask her so what's gonna happen with those kids before me you gave them both they tickets... She goes "well they done".

And this is the exact reason I don't waste my time with raffles... If I hadn't cleaned my car and felt like driving I would not have done it... I still can't get over that girl.. What an idiot.
SMH! Stuff like that is why I don't know why they let inexperienced people do raffle tickets. 

For my NYC peeps just swung through HOH/FA at Kings Plaza....yesterday alone HOH had 300 entrants and expecting a similar flow today for a total of somewhere south of 650 entrants. If they get a 100 pairs then that a 1/6 chance....lol
ugh, yet another reason not to venture all the way out there

Yeah....it seems both the Flight23 and Footlocker on 34th street are doing FCFS ... they'll start serving at 8am. Footlocker in Time Square and the HOH in Harlem (125th) are also FCFS, and for GS in Brooklyn its FCFS at the stand alone Footlocker Kids. I don't know what Nike's doing for Brookyn, RF, 21Mercer yet...and probably won't know until Thursday if it will be FCFS. Part of me thinks because of the SNKRS app going public (and the fact it seems every couple of posts on twitter is about the app) that stores won't get that many pairs as the push is online platform.  I haven't heard anything with regard to Packard in NJ....
nike stores will be raffle thursday.bout to it up some FA's and FL's now. hoping my preorder sticks, and willing to wait it out on snkrs. i will have these, just gonna come down to how much time out of my saturday it's gonna take

SMH! Stuff like that is why I don't know why they let inexperienced people do raffle tickets. 

When I said you not keeping this one ticket her face changed... Because I don't know how many raffle tickets she botched before me... And the idiot kids are just taking both tickets and leaving.... Nobody on two pages was my size though I was shocked

Lemme share my raffle story with yall.. Walked in girl was giving two kids tickets... Now she takes all of the info down and gives the kids both of the tickets...

You know how they give you one and keep one well yeah this wasn't the case. So now it's my turn and she gives me both as well.. I'm like wait aren't you suppose to keep one? She goes... "Oh snap.... My bad your right". I ask her so what's gonna happen with those kids before me you gave them both they tickets... She goes "well they done".

And this is the exact reason I don't waste my time with raffles... If I hadn't cleaned my car and felt like driving I would not have done it... I still can't get over that girl.. What an idiot.

That wasn't a mistake. And dude's ticket probably got tossed in the trash after he walked off too. The $300+ price tag on these has minimum wage workers foaming at the mouth.

Retail or bust for me 
nerd.gif

Starting BIN prices on Ebay are crazy...  $269 is a steal for mens

$199.00 for GS size

It's gonna be madness
I Can’t decide whether or not to camp out, or try my luck online. Cannot handle another Fragment level disappointment. I wanted those as much as I want these lol

Last edited:
I guess I'm done for today 7 tickets at one store i only saw one size 12 and yesterday there was none but most likely online it is

Online or bust for me. I gave up on local raffles during the Legend Blues.... I went 0/17.

I have better luck online anyways.

For dudes out in Miami, Addict is letting pairs go now for $300 from what I was told. Kinda high but if you don't want to deal with the crap or waiting. In store.

Got off the phone with the chick working there. She said she isn't sure if they're getting them or not. Is there only 1 location?

Back
Top Bottom