Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Funny how multie people seem to have gotten through on FTL and here I go and buy an ATC (Sole Snatcher) and nothing. That's what I get! Oh well. Moving on and won't pay the crazy resale for these.

feels good to be on the other side for a change

lately I been striking out on limited hyped up releases since all my connects have moved up or away in the shoe world and these new cats could careless about building relationships they just want top $ to hold down a pair

Shout out out to everyone at the Millennium Shoes in Inglewood. I drove past you guys this morning. Hope most of your guys flourish

Last edited:
should I quit with eastbay? I have it in my cart but I can't checkout, I keep refreshing but I keep getting the same thing, I feel its a glitch or something.

that baltimore dude on twitter said these would be easy tho

C'mon bro. No shade at all and I was rooting for you too, but you were in since the Royal's. You should have known better. Aside from a few OG cw's, none were easy to get. These were no different.

Last edited:
Picked up my pair from someone on Craigslist for 280$!!! Stoked because it was the only men's size listed in mpls and only two stores at MOA got them: Nike and footaction, not even HOH. Picked up the infrared 90s too. Pretty much free since the chis are reselling for 400 right now and we don't pay shoe tax in mn so got both for 400

should I quit with eastbay? I have it in my cart but I can't checkout, I keep refreshing but I keep getting the same thing, I feel its a glitch or something.
yeah man just quit. its a glitch. try adding something else to the cart and it will update  your cart.

Picked up my pair from someone on Craigslist for 280$!!! Stoked because it was the only men's size listed in mpls and only two stores at MOA got them: Nike and footaction, not even HOH. Picked up the infrared 90s too. Pretty much free since the chis are reselling for 400 right now and we don't pay shoe tax in mn so got both for 400

Woah...$280...nice

Congrats to the copees:
tumblr_ljxpbcZhHN1qaphrco1_500.gif

tumblr_lktkjfUM601qccbm7o1_500.gif

Looking forward to all the on feet pics without the laces in, so they can just go right back in the box for sale,
/salt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom