Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Shout out to the homie Brian, in Scottsdale AZ. Picked up for $220 lowkey. will put photos later on. they look pretty good. Was expecting d leather to be somewhat close to banned or motorsport. the toe box red part is real soft however. Dope pick up. Congratz to everybody dat was able to get their pair.

Sheesh. When did you order? Man hope dude comes thru

I placed mine on May 21. Had to pay a premium because they bumped up their prices twice when they noticed the shoes were moving. I just hope they're real.[/quote]
Oh ok. Welp hope he not one of the greedy ones too and canceling the lesser paid preorders...[/quote]
I ordered on the 20th, when it was $275 shipped and still no email

Last edited:
exactly. Nothing dies down. I hate hearing dudes talk about wait till the hype dies down. The reason it isn't is because of the dudes thinking it will.

Ain't that the truth. I waited for the hype to die down on a couple of shoes but it never happened. One shoe it did happen to was the NYC 1s. Prices dropped on those after the restocks.

Looks like its been going on for a while, she was even dumb enough to put her location on there 
mean.gif
I ain't gunna lie. I added her soon as I read this article. She is bad
Do you guys think she is legit though? She seems to be selling them for a reasonable price. Makes it seems sketchy though?

I think I'm going to save up and get ***** by the ****sellers, I feel the inner hype beast in me and no I'm not a troll; just like to have fun once in a while.

Sheesh. When did you order? Man hope dude comes thru

I placed mine on May 21. Had to pay a premium because they bumped up their prices twice when they noticed the shoes were moving. I just hope they're real.

Oh ok. Welp hope he not one of the greedy ones too and canceling the lesser paid preorders...[/QUOTE]
I ordered on the 20th, when it was $275 shipped and still no email
[/quote]
I'm holding out til Monday then if nothing im blowin up his inbox lol

Ain't that the truth. I waited for the hype to die down on a couple of shoes but it never happened. One shoe it did happen to was the NYC 1s. Prices dropped on those after the restocks.

Im assuming we are talking about the OG colorways..

But hype never dies with the OG 1 c/w's

They drop in December right? Hopefully the demand for the Holiday 11's drowns out the hype for UNC's. UNC's are must cop for me (having lived and went to college in NC), but aren't as wearable/versatile as the other OG cw's imo. But you never know with these NA1 releases.
mean.gif
My girl went to Chapel Hill for undergrad and she's even plotting on those UNC 1's.  And she chastises me every time I buy a pair of any footwear. 

congrats to all those who copped

small question. does anyone else have this on their pair? thie leather above the swoosh seems to have a tumbled leather look to it while the rest of the white leather is smooth. nothing big, just wondering if anyone else has this. sorry for the iphone quality

Str8 up i resold today and AINT shame of it. Thought I won a raffle for my size(posted in here) got to the store and found out it was for a 6.5. Long story short came up on 3 extra 6.5s and resold all of them. Found a reseller selling my size in the process for $350 and walked away paying $140 after my low quick flips.

BUT I GOT MY PEAR DOE, I GOT MY PEAR

watch out for any grey pairs, y'know what im saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Still dont get the limted marketing on this... Make this a semi-regular GR and will still sell out. Release them again in a year and will stJill sell out. People will still by the next release.

Nike needs to do the right thing and make more and re release them in august. Not just on ndc but everywhere else again

30th anniversary and you make them this limited when you know this shoe would sell out even if you made a million?

Pretty dumb

If these were a GR and not limited, nobody would care.

A lot of people are after this sneaker only because they're limited and only because they can resell. When 1's didn't have any sort of "status" nobody cared about 1's. Look at all these new people in here. Look at all these newbie questions and comments. You can tell many weren't around for black and reds, much less black toes or royals.

If these were a GR this thread would be dead like the 2013 thread and people would say they'll wait to cop.

Look at infrared 90's. They sold out because of hype. In 2010 they sat in my local Footlocker for $59.

small question. does anyone else have this on their pair? thie leather above the swoosh seems to have a tumbled leather look to it while the rest of the white leather is smooth. nothing big, just wondering if anyone else has this. sorry for the iphone quality

View media item 1558116

variations on the leather thats all, pretty much all pairs have them

View media item 1558116

thats normal. A good thing, actually.

if you don't like that, get the 2013's. You;ll never have that looking like shoes were botoxed.

Back
Top Bottom