Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

when they start complaining about anything, you know 
smokin.gif
, dont play dumb.
that makes no sense dude lmao.

Lol, because you're one of the guys who tryna spend $500 on a pair that is going to release and SATURATE THE MARKET in 2 months.  Bravo!  Nike successful at making clowns like you think these are EXTREMELY LIMITED like Royal 1's and will be worth $600 in 2 months! :rofl:

Your logic makes no sense brodie. Have any of the recent OG 1s truly been saturated on the market...NO. Longer you wait the the more the price is going to go up. Just because Nike holding stock, do you really think a large amount even stand a chance to get em? NOPE.

Might have let go of my Blk LM to get these, but I'll wait until the NDC drop in case I get lucky.

Don't do that. These will release again in some form.

YOU MUST BE ONE WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE ORDER HONORED.

EITHER WAY I'M NOT LOSING MONEY ON A TRANSACTION. DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WHAT IF'S. DON'T KNOW THE GUY OR REALLY CARE TO KNOW WHO HE IS BUT IF WHAT HE IS SAYING IS TRUE THEN HE WAS GOING TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION. IT'S ONE THING TO LOSE ON A FEW TRANSACTIONS BUT TO LOSE MONEY ON EVERY TRANSACTION, THAT'S BAD BUSINESS FOR SURE. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE PAYING OUT OF YOUR POCKET FOR DUDES TO COP THE CHICAGOS. **** THAT.

DEF NOT GOING TO DO THAT.

PERIOD.

Being a man of your word and having a clientele of customers isn't bad business. Bad business is not honoring your word and word getting out you aren't a good businessmen. That hurts your business long term.

The problem with resellers is they aren't actual businessmen, they're hustlers and wannabe businessmen. That's why they think short term.

So when someone on NT another site or face group book group mentions your name, you want them to say, naw don't **** with dude? That eventually goes around. Why do you think nosneaker was on here trying to defend their reputation?

Where as like with Sobe, people are seeing he follows through.

Your word and reputation are priceless.

how can you guys use the term ethical when it comes to resellers?

You gotta just take the L when a pre-order falls through. It sucks but nothing is guaranteed, even if their site says so.

Pretty much

Last edited:
The price on these will only go up and im not trying to hype it up cause im keeping all my pairs, but the Breds were not selling out at 450-500 a day after release I can find DS pair for that price now. A yr from now I see these close to the Royal price range just my opinion I dont care either way.

The price on these will only go up and im not trying to hype it up cause im keeping all my pairs, but the Breds were not selling out at 450-500 a day after release I can find DS pair for that price now. A yr from now I see these close to the Royal price range just my opinion I dont care either way.
Nvm, you said after release

Last edited:
Lol, because you're one of the guys who tryna spend $500 on a pair that is going to release and SATURATE THE MARKET in 2 months.  Bravo!  Nike successful at making clowns like you think these are EXTREMELY LIMITED like Royal 1's and will be worth $600 in 2 months! :rofl:

Bro, i paid $670 for 3 pairs.

Why are you even here?

i dont

that's why i never use it

cash or money order for me is KING

how do does money order work tho, Ive never understood people trying to pay that way, only the seller is protected right?

I only sell when both parties are protected

Last edited:
i dont

that's why i never use it

cash or money order for me is KING
Well, there you go.

Ive never used money order; only used Paypal. I've also never been scammed.

Yet you want to sound smarter than everyone by giving a lecture about something you have 0 experience or knowledge in.

Last edited:
Well, there you go.

Ive never used money order; only used Paypal. I've also never been scammed.

Yet you want to sound smarter than everyone by giving a lecture about something you have 0 experience or knowledge in.

exactly my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom