Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Like I said last page, someone seriously knows something I don't in regards to these shoes. I got sooooooo many offers that were worth more than this but this dudes replies were so fast that I didn't feel my time was being wasted so I sold to him. I sold him a size 8.5, 9.5(X2), and a 10. Now I'm off to go find me some size 12's
happy.gif

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PRICING OF THESE SHOES!!! If you see them at $350 or lower, BUY IMMEDIATELY!!!

same happened to me with the bred 1s. Dude hmu on eBay and bought all 5 pairs i had for sale.

if ndc/snkrs dont launch soon, the prices are only gonna skyrocket...they would level off somewhat if they did the release within the next month and then get into ludicrous territory with the rest of the OG NA 1s in a few months

Last edited:
if you sitting on pairs you'll be a fool to let these go below 400 imo, unless you need the money asap.

I paid $260 + $15 shipping, so $275. I'm sorry to hear they didn't honor your prices. But I could've sworn another NTer's order shipped and they purchased at the $240 pricing.
Yup, not trying to rub salt in your wounds but mine shipped and I paid $245.... I got really lucky it looks like.

I just got invoiced at 335 for a 13. Will be the most I paid for kicks as I normally don't do resale but after I sell one of my black and whites it'll make it not horrible.

if you sitting on pairs you'll be a fool to let these go below 400 imo, unless you need the money asap.

True for most. If I was a reseller I would sit on these till next year, when they hit that peak crazy price.. But not everyone is comfortable enough to just sit on them.

same happened to me with the bred 1s. Dude hmu on eBay and bought all 5 pairs i had for sale.

Dude, you talked about how your Bred 1's were easily the most trash (quality-wise) 1's you own awhile back. I thought you were trippin' until I looked at mine again and compared it to the other 1's own. Terrible, man. The leather is awful. I saw a dude wearing a pair in line and thought "Dang, those aren't "wearing" gracefully. Now I know why. Can't really see it in the photos, but the materials are clearly subpar in hand.

In a weird place though. Won't trade for likewise quality Royals, not going to add $500+ for Frags. Oh well. Makes we appreciate the rest of my 1's that much more.

View media item 1559327

Like I said last page, someone seriously knows something I don't in regards to these shoes. I got sooooooo many offers that were worth more than this but this dudes replies were so fast that I didn't feel my time was being wasted so I sold to him. I sold him a size 8.5, 9.5(X2), and a 10. Now I'm off to go find me some size 12's
happy.gif

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PRICING OF THESE SHOES!!! If you see them at $350 or lower, BUY IMMEDIATELY!!!
You PM when you do

Just offered someone $415 on eBay for an 8.5 and he said yes, but people are paying $385 for grade school sizes lol... You can't teach people how to spend they money
$415 is almost too good to believe for an 8.5, unless straight PayPal invoice. Even then at that price I wouldn't be surprised if my money was held up and refunded eventually. These things are moving at 500+ in that size range.

Last edited:
This release taught me a few things that I should've known from jump..

Ain't no room in the game for a new collector. No connects and your a**ed out.

Pride cost me on a pair. Dudes flourishing cause they accepted what the game is and got their pre orders in, power to y'all.

I personally can't afford what y'all dropping for a pair now, so I'm really disappointed that I missed out on these.

Just ranting.

Last edited:

Does anyone have pics with the white or red laced up? Preferably on feet.
Nvm. Found a pic via IG

The red laces look clean but the white laces look fuego! I need a better pic
nerd.gif
I say swap out and change the laces every time you wear them.  

You're not obligated to use just one color and it's not like it's a permanent decision or anything.  All three colors look great!

This release taught me a few things that I should've known from jump..

Ain't no room in the game for a new collector. No connects and your a**ed out.

Pride cost me on a pair. Dudes flourishing cause they accepted what the game is and got their pre orders in, power to y'all.

I personally can't afford what y'all dropping for a pair now, so I'm really disappointed that I missed out on these.

Just ranting.
You are correct about it being who you know in this game. As for me Im assed out because yes I can afford it but I downright refuse to drop over $400 for a damn sz 7.5. They can keep them. I hope Nike releases these so I can finally get a pair.

I struck out on all Footaction related sites. I think anyone who was trying to cart pairs on each and every site had their sessions dumped after failed merge attempts.

So I ended up copping last second at ShoePalace. But have yet to receive any email so I'm not holding my breath. Doubt I'm actually going to end up with a pair.

Back
Top Bottom