Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
750 USD for a pair of Jordans.

I don't think the idea would ever even cross my mind.

Not worth the investment.

-Drew
Yeah, me neither. I just can't understand why they would buy at such prices now when there's still a chance that they can cop when NDC finally releases it in 3 months or so. Even if they can't get it for retail then, surely the resell price would become lower given that there's a boost in the supply on the market.

Last edited:
750 USD for a pair of Jordans.

I don't think the idea would ever even cross my mind.

Not worth the investment.

-Drew

Yeah, me neither. I just can't understand why they would buy at such prices now when there's still a chance that they can cop when NDC finally releases it in 3 months or so. Even if they can't get it for retail then, surely the resell price would become lower given that there's a boost in the supply on the market.

Yes.

Even if I am unable to purchase a pair for retail, I still would never throw that much money down on a pair of shoes.

some ppl have so much money to burn son..
thats why..

cmon bring the link up END!!

Not that I'm one to tell people how to spend their money, but that's one of the worst ways you can throw money away. Even if you are caking.

And let's be honest, a majority of people truly don't have the money to burn like that. They just believe that they do.

-Drew

still available in store 
roll.gif

Looks like they are putting remaing stock for sale in-store, this gonna end up like the Fragment 1 release...

Edit: Beaten

Last edited:
Honestly that's what the atc services get. Sure it's unfair for team manual but oh well. All the online retailers should develop a unique code like for the snkrs app. And randomly send those out to consumers. Like an online raffle then you have to enter that code to purchase the shoe. What else is a fair option?

Honestly that's what the atc services get. Sure it's unfair for team manual but oh well. All the online retailers should develop a unique code like for the snkrs app. And randomly send those out to consumers. Like an online raffle then you have to enter that code to purchase the shoe. What else is a fair option?
Maybe they could create a unique captcha that people need to enter BEFORE they can select their sizes. They can change it up every release and people will only find out the moment the shoes go live online. Like maybe for one release it's an audio captcha and for the next release it's a picture captcha. At least it could make it difficult for bots to select sizes and add to cart before all of the measly shoe-hungry humans. lol

Last edited:
Everyone needs to have a Sheikh type raffle, but then you know people will have bots that send in 1000 entries from 1000 email addresses.

Yeah, online raffle on a very big scale won't do anything to stop the bots. Maybe they can have it similar to Google's 2-step verification where they can text a code that you have to enter each time you select your shoe size?

Back
Top Bottom