Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Our own government don't give af about it's people you really think Nike is in a conference room coming up with a way to give it's consumers a fair shot. :lol:
That led to this release being canceled didn't it?

Didn't they cancel cause they want real people getting a pair?

So yeah I'm sure they had a meeting about it.
You really believe that? Lol. Nike is the biggest BSer in the bizness. Jus like the price increase cause it's "remastered" lol

I doubt Nike gives a damn about creating more hype, that's nonsense. They know the shoes will sell out instantly.

The beef is people paying a 3rd party site in order to "glitch" Nike's site in a way that allows these resellers to cop multiple pairs then jack up the price.

How would you feel if your product is coveted by your loyal customers but then only ends up in the hands of few that resell and have higher profit margins than your company that produced them?

Good on Nike to take some kind of action.

Last edited:
Would you say NDC had more pairs than other retailers when those NA 1s dropped?

That's the one thing that pissed me off about this release. If Nike didn't cancel, I would have probably been able to cop. Cause that's fewer people trying to clog up the other retailer sites.

FNL is still hard regardless. They were selling out quick without hype.

THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX THIS ISSUE! can we just let it go
Actually there is, Nike could require a Social Security number to be tied to your NDC account to confirm it's an actual individual and not a randomly generated ATC cart account.  This would eliminate most ATC services and people using bots to cart multiple pairs - giving others a more fair chance at copping a single pair for themselves.   Considering the lengths people would go to cop a pair of sneakers, I bet most people would give up their SSN without a second thought.  A SSN can be easily verified and I doubt ATC services and resellers would resort to using fake SSNs.  

I knew what to expect from this release...been on this ride since royals dropped. I knew it was going to get ugly and I pulled all stops, raffles, preorders x4, campout,favors, you name it. Even after all that I didn't know what the outcome was going to be and I consider myself lucky with the outcome I had.

If you been part of this NA releases you know how the cookie crumbles and nobody going to lie to you.

-Gil

Who else tried on eastbay on saturday?

I got all the way to hit submit order only to have a message say sorry but we are sold out of this shoe.

I blame myself though. I was on the slow computer farthest from the router. If i had used my laptop and phone like i usually do right next to the router i probably would have got them

I never miss a release with that routine

Oh well you live and you learn

[thread="607957"]people were screaming "DM me" at that offer yesterday tho 
sass1.png
[/thread]

No they didn't :lol:

NAH THEY CANCELLED TO CREATE MORE HYPE.

More hype. LMAO . More hype for what ? NA 1's that sell out in seconds. Hype to try and sell out an ugly *** Space jam 5 this weekend. What is it that this kind of hype does that makes any difference in the end result of selling the Chicago 1 stock that Nike has?

Actually there is, Nike could require a Social Security number to be tied to your NDC account to confirm it's an actual individual and not a randomly generated ATC cart account.  This would eliminate most ATC services and people using bots to cart multiple pairs - giving others a more fair chance at copping a single pair for themselves.   Considering the lengths people would go to cop a pair of sneakers, I bet most people would give up their SSN without a second thought.  A SSN can be easily verified and I doubt ATC services and resellers would resort to using fake SSNs.  
i dont give that number to ANYONE, maybe you could use your DL # instead, but yeah i do give props to nike for pulling the release to try to let most of their fans enjoy shoes isntead of the cart stealing bots and ATC beasts. I hope they figure this out finally just like Netflix FINALLY put types of movies to search through

Fake education is a joke.

90% of the time they're comparing 2 different sizes.
100% of the time they're doing the work for UAs to "fix" what's off and produce a perfect replica.

Then he sells the shoes? Ehh.

Nike didn't postpone to create hype. Atcs cost them a lot of money last week. They don't care about us, they care about their bottom line.

i dont give that number to ANYONE, maybe you could use your DL # instead, but yeah i do give props to nike for pulling the release to try to let most of their fans enjoy shoes isntead of the cart stealing bots and ATC beasts. I hope they figure this out finally just like Netflix FINALLY put types of movies to search through
People give their credit card info every week to any number of the various ATC services out there - you don't think they'd give out their SSN to Nike if it meant copping shoes?  You underestimate the power of consumerism and people's desperation for shoes.  Why else would people be shelling out $500+ for a pair of shoes that Nike hasn't even released yet?  I could understand the price markup if Nike already released their stock and everyone struck out, but in this day and age, people buy into the hype and feel like they MUST have something asap.

How do you suppose they will beat the bot and atc folks?  I mean they haven't been able to so far so how now?

It's possible hype can die for a NA 1

Hype wasn't always there, so I'm sure they'll do what they got to do to have it stay afloat.

Back
Top Bottom