Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Can't compare NIKEs and Ferrari's. Those are two different price points! That's like comparing, Chick Fil A to Ruth Chris or Houstons!!!!

Just seen that shipping email

Michael-Jordan-GIF.gif

Sobe soles came thru. I missed the delivery so I'll have em tomorrow. Kix square as well but my tracking hasn't updated since the 28th so iono what's up with that.

Kix Square definitely came through for all. Mine arrives today. Did you check your paypal account for the updated tracking info?

I got obliterated on Friday night and slept right through the release.  LOL.  I wasn't even tripping though.  Hangover from hell was in process.  I will cop sooner or later if I really feel I want them.  I have a lot of other **** I need to do.

What do you think?

craftsmanship Is terrible on your pair. Try to compare your pair with an instore pair. If you can't. just wait it out my sure other nters ordered from them. They should help you verified the authenticity. But your left pair is kinda off.

Last edited:
I either see people with a bunch or pairs or none the game is so messed up jesus you guys after nike drops the price will drop? I am HOPING thell go to shadow prices I can see that 

craftsmanship Is terrible on your pair. Try to compare your pair with an instore pair. If you can't. just wait it out my sure other nters ordered from them. They should help you verified the authenticity. But your left pair is kinda off.

Yeah. I looked at them and was pretty disappointed, but they're GS. I've only heard good things about sobe, so i thought quality control rather than "fakes".

Welp finally got a refund from shoe gawds. Horrible service. Anyways, so outta 5 pre orders, 2 shipped, 2 canceled and one still in limbo. Not confident at this point so 2 for 5 lol...

Mind sharing or PMing me which came through and which didn't? I'd like to keep a list for future releases.

Also, I wouldn't knock off ShoeGawds as of right now. I think a handful of NTers did get their orders shipped through them (myself included). NDC not releasing threw off many sites who did preorders.
Only reason why shoe gawds rubbed me wrong was his communication. I emailed and DM they IG. No response. I understand things happen. Ok communicate that. Let people know.

Sobe soles came thru. I missed the delivery so I'll have em tomorrow. Kix square as well but my tracking hasn't updated since the 28th so iono what's up with that.

Kix Square definitely came through for all. Mine arrives today. Did you check your paypal account for the updated tracking info?
Yea I have trackin info. Jus USPS b slow wit the updating of they tracking.

no need to make assumptions of people you never met before. Calling ppl lowlives? :smh:

LMAO. There's always one.

Gotta love the PC crowd.

I don't reside in lala land. I reside in the real world.

There's a reason why Jordan's are stigmatized, releases are stigmatized, and folks that where Js are stigmatized.

Guess what those reasons are: lowlifes.

Agree to disagree.

LMAO. There's always one.

Gotta love the PC crowd.

I don't reside in lala land. I reside in the real world.

There's a reason why Jordan's are stigmatized, releases are stigmatized, and folks that where Js are stigmatized.

Guess what those reasons are: lowlifes.

Agree to disagree.
nah I don't care about politically correct nonsense, I camp out all the time and not everyone are criminals as you make it out to me. Dudes who talk that nonsense be doing it from the back of the line where no one can hear them anyways :lol:

Back
Top Bottom