Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
When ndc drops this on thier site inthe near future... It will be OOS in 1 second lol. Then the resell value is just gonna be jacked up even more lol.

Guys some advice real quick: Been offered a trade my Chi 1's for DS Bred 1's...this a good deal? Thanks!

no one understand it when they are the one who has to give up money on top but you have a FIRM GRASP on it when it the other way around
roll.gif
You right

South Carolina doesn't have a HoH or a NikeTown so...

Would be nice to get a HoH, but I don't see that happening. Both malls here are pretty run down imo. A Niketown in downtown Charleston makes sense in terms of location, but that ain't happening either.

I wouldn't, these chi 1's shape and quality wise are way better than older OG NA 1 retros.  Eventually, these will command more demand in a few years maybe even after a year.  

so where they make them they are harder to get? ha! you truly do learn something new everyday
economics 101... supply and demand. More people in China, not many shoes to go around. Jordan's are also sold there by raffles. 

Just a week ago people would have to add cash on top to trade for Bred's. Now look... s___ is crazy....

Would be nice to get a HoH, but I don't see that happening. Both malls here are pretty run down imo. A Niketown in downtown Charleston makes sense in terms of location, but that ain't happening either.
would be nice, but folks down here for the most part dont know shoes or total hype demons, which is no better.

quality and shape these are way better, colorway wise im not trading a bred/shadow/royal for these...not a CHANCE 

just my opinion, I have both shadows (similar to breds) and chi are so much better its not even funny.

I know I am
laugh.gif
Nah see now I'm gonna have a rebuttal, me personally maybe try to finesse some loot for some Chi's but if declined I'd give up breds for Chi's just based of the strength of the shape.
laugh.gif

Like I said tho if by some miracle someone would take Chromposites for Chi's I'd have them cover retail that's just me.

It's all subjective to how much the traders want which one.

Last edited:

economics 101... supply and demand. More people in China, not many shoes to go around. Jordan's are also sold there by raffles. 
yup, a few of my friends in Asia been asking me to get them a pair for $600 ever since they struck out on the release day. It was seriously limited over in Asia. People there are fighting over for a $600 pair.

Next NDC Chicago release most of the pairs will again end up in reseller's hands. Remember they don't have to sell it here, straight up more profit selling it to Asia. So again, the price of these will not drop. Nice way to build up hype by Nike.

[thread="607957"] [/thread]

I know I am :lol:
Nah see now I'm gonna have a rebuttal, me personally maybe try to finesse some loot for some Chi's but if declined I'd give up breds for Chi's just based of the strength of the shape. :lol:

Like I said tho if by some miracle someone would take Chromposites for Chi's I'd have them cover retail that's just me.

It's all subjective to how much the traders want which one.

you meant like try & get more from the person whos giving up the chi because those silver things were $250 box? :rofl: NAH! bruh its mv vs mv in a trade regardless of the box price .

Last edited:
Guys some advice real quick: Been offered a trade my Chi 1's for DS Bred 1's...this a good deal? Thanks!

I'd rather have black red myself over chicago's. Both are classics but black red beats out because of the banned history.

you meant like try & get more from the person whos giving up the chi because those silver things were $250 box?
roll.gif
NAH! bruh its mv vs mv in a trade regardless of the box price .
I'd trade breds for Chi's straight up if my finesse wouldn't work. That's just me, I'm the type to sell vnds under box price even if hyped

Agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom