Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Quick pic:
View media item 1565350
Late to the party but ..
cowboy.gif

Rollercoaster ride of a release for me between raffles & online since i didnt know if i was going to be in town last weekend, but the connect just came thru with the midnight drop for your boy (retail + a smoke session :pimp:) :nthat: .. had me sweating, didn't think he was gonna pull thru on this one.

1 more should be here Saturday thanks to my brother in GA :smokin

Would've been 3 if dude didn't refund my Pre order on Tuesday morning :smh: .. you know who you are, that was lame as ______! If I knew your "@" on here I'd blow your spot up. :smh:

Anyways shout out to my guys So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 & @ColdCity glad that deal went thru smoothly :nthat: .. Cold had Sole STRESSED OUT tho, not answering the phone while he was at work :rofl: :rofl:

I'm coming for that other size 11 Sole, just waiting to find another crackhead deal on a sz 9.5 like u found earlier :lol:

Shout out to all the other guys who were willing to help me out prior to the release @mwalker @apthekid @mushka81 , my guy GrapeApe and a few more I may be forgetting, that's what #NT is about. :nthat:

View media item 1565393

Time to break out Angelus paint on my lazer 1s and make some Chi's myself...Raffles here in Oregon were duds..

Quick pic:
View media item 1565350
Late to the party but ..
cowboy.gif

Rollercoaster ride of a release for me between raffles & online since i didnt know if i was going to be in town last weekend, but the connect just came thru with the midnight drop for your boy (retail + a smoke session :pimp:) :nthat: .. had me sweating, didn't think he was gonna pull thru on this one.

1 more should be here Saturday thanks to my brother in GA :smokin

Would've been 3 if dude didn't refund my Pre order on Tuesday morning :smh: .. you know who you are, that was lame as ______! If I knew your "@" on here I'd blow your spot up. :smh:

Anyways shout out to my guys So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 & @ColdCity glad that deal went thru smoothly :nthat: .. Cold had Sole STRESSED OUT tho, not answering the phone while he was at work :rofl: :rofl:

I'm coming for that other size 11 Sole, just waiting to find another crackhead deal on a sz 9.5 like u found earlier :lol:

Shout out to all the other guys who were willing to help me out prior to the release @mwalker @apthekid @mushka81 , my guy GrapeApe and a few more I may be forgetting, that's what #NT is about. :nthat:

Glad That All Worked Out My Dude :pimp:

Don't EEEEEEEEMMMMM Tryo To Front Tho Like You Weren't Just As Stressed Over Your Boy Comin Thru :nerd:

:lol:

Wait so what's the real going rate for size 10.5/11?

We're moving them around $500 all day at the shop with ease. Someone drops them off, buyer picks them up (literally that fast)

If you struck out, you're 4 days late on pulling the trigger

Last edited:
I see a lot of people doing that and yes you know when releases are as hyped as this one raffles will be rigged (there are some outliers but it's the truth).
Sad thing is I'm an old dude was a teen in '85 and my 20 year old struck out as well...Miss the old days..Custom painted lazers for me..And I live here in Oregon the nike mecca..smh

Last edited:
Everytime see this post...also think how can I get one....
frown.gif
. where can I find my pair

Forget it man, just going to quick NT and my YouTube channel, thought this was a community but... Still have my love for sneakers though...good bye NT and the NT people I'm cool with

@slyme843  @mushka81  @Dafilman  @GrizzlyAnimal  @Bigsykedaddy  @mochachip2  @7JaysAweek  @Carolina Finest  @KilroytheDon  @ayotayo  @alphadog  @dhtowng  @CGunesq  @Wafflegeist  and even you @OGMCMXCII  peace guys and remember the name AirSakuragi!  The once sneaker and NT tensai 
Wait what happened?  I step away from the thread for 2 days and 1800 posts later I'm seeing you give your farewells?  Don't let these dudes get to you and don't believe all the hype.  Some of these dudes are dropping $400+ on kicks on their parents' credit cards. Some don't have any type of formal education, vehicle, or a pot to piss in but they got the freshest kicks.  There's more to life than just kicks.  I know you really wanted these, but they're just shoes. More will come-some better than these.  If they mean that much to you-pay for your education and necessities and when you graduate treat yourself to a pair of these.  

It's good to set limits on this stuff.  Some people's entire income is going towards these kicks for a few IG likes. I'm team retail or bust. Always have been...always will be. If I cant get a shoe for that then I move on or try to catch it NDS later in my price range.  You were one of the few koo dudes in here.  FWIW the real community is in the Nike SB thread http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2015-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/140070#post_23478314 .  Spend some time in there and get your mind right while copping some SB's for retail or less.  

They're sneakers, they're meant to be worn Mr.  I understand that they cost a lot and you're probably a collector but remember their true purpose.
Lol bruh, it's not that serious. I know the true purpose of sneakers, homie. I'll probably beat these to the ground while my AZG's are still on ice.

Back
Top Bottom