Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
There are places that are still releasing the Chicago 1's, just curious where these pairs are coming from. I'm surprised that no one here mentioned it but there was a raffle at the New Shoe Palace in Van Nuys in SoCal last week. Someone posted it in one of the FB Shoe Groups and I immediately went over there for a raffle ticket. I even sent my sister to enter as well. Didn't get called. I heard there was one pair per size. I'm sure the employees and friends got them.

There are places that are still releasing the Chicago 1's, just curious where these pairs are coming from. I'm surprised that no one here mentioned it but there was a raffle at the New Shoe Palace in Van Nuys in SoCal last week. Someone posted it in one of the FB Shoe Groups and I immediately went over there for a raffle ticket. I even sent my sister to enter as well. Didn't get called. I heard there was one pair per size. I'm sure the employees and friends got them.
a store opening does not mean these are restocking in places

a store opening does not mean these are restocking in places

You're completely missing the point. I'm basically saying to keep a look out because these are still releasing. I had no idea that there was a raffle until I saw it on FB and obviously no one mentioned it here. BTW, I said releasing, not "re-stock".

I went to the store too with my brother and got no call. Bunch of teenage kids who probably hooked up their homies

I went to the store too with my brother and got no call. Bunch of teenage kids who probably hooked up their homies

Yeah, tell me about it. I've heard that stores like Sheik and Shoe Palace are pretty much known for that. The employees at Shoe Palace seemed pretty cool though.

Yeah, tell me about it. I've heard that stores like Sheik and Shoe Palace are pretty much known for that. The employees at Shoe Palace seemed pretty cool though.
Sheikh is super legit. They do online raffles, that's how I won my Chicagos, and multiple other shoes :smile: 

Shoe palace on the other hand seems shady to me

Last edited:

Sheikh is super legit. They do online raffles, that's how I won my Chicagos, and multiple other shoes :smile: 

Shoe palace on the other hand seems shady to me
Trust, they still set aside shoes.

they gotta drop them already... another NT member here mentioned that they restocked on Chicago 1's along with others (bred 11, oreo 4, fire red 5, baron 9, etc) in niketowns. Any facts??? and which locations?

There's only 2 niketowns technically (la-la land and NYC) and it didn't happen at NYC (I run with there run club and was at the NTNY Sunday and Tuesday)....the other inline retail experiences are considered nike city retail locations (ie: Dallas, et al). I would imagine if it happened there woulda been some confirmation on the coconut wire by now.

There's an update for SNKRS....Nike's moving to geotagging for releases. I think this may throw a wrinkle in the fall drop and particularly a Nike release of these.

Back
Top Bottom