Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What do you guys think about sbb 1s + $50 for Chicago 1s?
I don't think any cash is needed since they both go for about the same.

IMO, whoever is giving up the SBB's is losing. I own both and the SBB's leather is definitely better than the Chi's.

However, if you are comfortable with the trade which ever way it goes, you win regardless if it makes you happy with doing the trade.

Last edited:
Any word if Nike.com is going to drop either the Chicago or SBB with their new raffle system? I mean considering how they blasted us up side the head today with the OVOs

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I really love the leather on sbb but I really can't see a time I could wear it. At least with chicagos it goes with outfits more

Yea white tee and denim. Tired of dudes acting like females about matching that ish irks me
LOL exactly.. everyone all caught up matching.. do all you care about is getting looks from GUYS?  Should be trying to get them looks from girls....

Yall clowning but yall posting things like gais who won sbb or chi.

The tensai is disgusted

Decided to take this pic in memory of my pops, I love you man :frown: .

Knowing my dude, he'd want me to give his pair I have for his memorial to someone who will rock them into the ground. But it's too hard to do it because of what we did together. RIP my man.

Sorry for the depressive post. I just want to dedicate it to him. This one's for you, yours and mine, you and me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

dq5eoi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom