Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Im glad nike did this. Cuts out scammers and lets honest people flourish.

Not sure this system does that .... But glad nike is sending messages to those operating in the grey area. Honestly, I can see a future cart service that just jacks pairs the day after when folks go to claim there legitmatly won pairs. With system being even more linked (app to NDC) once the acces code logarithm is figured out you need only to hit a 1 minute before the official period. Megging that type of attack would be pointless.

The system will purge any identified accts that were Meg'd before the system starts selecting winners ... So no fears of massive amounts of unclaimed pairs. They actually were Megging folks during the live beta of SNKRS at the top of the year.

Not now, though this is still new and chi 1s where the first shoe most people took a risk on. What I am saying is eventually there either will be a way round the system and if not, a spam bot would eventually get with millions of entries where nobody can get the shoe wasting everybody time and how many times you think nike going to keep going through that where they got to keep sending a majority of cancel/banned email. You can restock all you want but whose really winning if they start doing this on rd and majority of the pairs are canceled sitting in the warehouse.

1 account 1 win. Monday is the day.alot of hurt people in here i guess it pays to play honest sometimes. Shout out to the other winners tho. Maybe next time for those who came up short like a pygmy

Last edited:
Post you access code if you already checked out your pair

I wanna see if can be used twice
Or it just unlocks the screen so you can pick a size left n buy

Post it bro!
where is the access code? My email just showed a link.

Damn, the cheaters are saltier than those who lost playing by the rules! LOL "I cheated and now I can't get the shoes wash" LOL. Take your L's like men :smile:

Last edited:
True i agree homie. Its over let it go for those who lost
I don't know why resellers get in such a twist that they lost. I mean, they cheat people every day in a way, meaning they take stuff from people that really wanted it.

I don't know why resellers get in such a twist that they lost. I mean, they cheat people every day in a way, meaning they take stuff from people that really wanted it.
Exactly or those with pairs already. Its a shame the salt is real in here

Last edited:
@MFGooze ..., come on you know some of these Meg'd pairs are heading to swoosh/ES and you should be able to swoop another pair. Lol

@MFGooze ..., come on you know some of these Meg'd pairs are heading to swoosh/ES and you should be able to swoop another pair. Lol
That may have been old school Swoosh. I have never come across anything on Swoosh I didn't see on NDC other than the price difference. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm only searching when my friend lets me. Even then, I'm cautious since I was in TX and CA now and she's in NJ/PA, so I don't want NDC to get suspicious. Usually I tell her what I want and she adds. I used to ATC and have her check out. I quit that in a hurry. Not giving up that 40% hookup to go after a single pair of shoes. Or worse, ruin it for her.

Last edited:
Not now, though this is still new and chi 1s where the first shoe most people took a risk on. What I am saying is eventually there either will be a way round the system and if not, a spam bot would eventually get with millions of entries where nobody can get the shoe wasting everybody time and how many times you think nike going to keep going through that where they got to keep sending a majority of cancel/banned email. You can restock all you want but whose really winning if they start doing this on rd and majority of the pairs are canceled sitting in the warehouse.
I wonder how they would do it though? If you have to have a Nike+ account with a linked email, and phone, how would a spam bot get millions of entries? When you win you have to sign in with your email and enter your specific code, so even if they could figure out the code they would need the matching email and account log in. 

My bro was letting people order off swoosh. He got popped and suspended 3 months.

Yeah swoosh is just NDC with the discount, nothing more. Last day at Nike is tomorrow, wonder how long its gonna be active.

My bro was letting people order off swoosh. He got popped and suspended 3 months.
Yeah, not worth it. Some dude I bought some kicks from off Craigslist has a cousin that's high up in Nike running and deals with the celebs/athletes. Anyway, his account (guy from CL) was flagged because he sent merch to someone outside his address. Needless to say, he was suspended for the 3 months as well. After he spoke to a rep at Nike, they did mention that Nike is a bit more lax on that during the Christmas holidays.  Either way, I use Swoosh sparingly and with higher dollar orders where I save a lot of money  or when I make IDs (fortunately her husband wears  the same size shoe as me, so it's not as suspicious).  Sometimes the savings just isn't enough to deal with logistics, so I just my military discount at Foot Locker, Eastbay, Footaction etc. Plus I can do returns without the hassle or asking her to PayPal me back.

Yeah swoosh is just NDC with the discount, nothing more. Last day at Nike is tomorrow, wonder how long its gonna be active.
Damn, you quit already? Add me to your fam list before you haul a** lol 
roll.gif

I went 1/3. I tried a 4th account but Nike caught on to the same number. First time winning a raffle. Pair is shipped and it's my 2nd pair. Hope everybody ate that wanted to.

Hope this means bigger and better things in the horizon....for ex it was still available a month (may be 6 weeks) after leaving.

So I entered the raffle and was able to cop a size 12.

From everyone I know that entered using multiple logins didn't get picked. I do believe part of their raffle system is filtering out people using multiple accounts from the same ip. Multiple accounts with the same payment, billing, or shipping information.

If using multiple accounts the best route might be one account on a phone via a cellular network and the other using a laptop from your home wifi.

I could be wrong here but it's been pretty across the board

Back
Top Bottom