Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
roll.gif
 Who the hell would make that trade?

Thinking about copping the UNC's to trade for the Chi's. Even trade or naw?

Probably not an even trade but you might find the individual who really (really) wants the UNCs. Truth of it is if someone picked up CHIs at retail then they probably will pick up UNCs so they don't need the trade. If someone picked up CHIs at resell and they want UNCs then they will need something more (cash other pairs etc) to meet the gap of paying over retail. Your best bet if looking for that type of trade is to sit on the UNCs and to look for the trade post the few weeks after release.

Why have I seen these shoes with the black and gold Jordan box on eBay? Are they rip offs or something?

You aren't the first person i've heard say this. I think its a pretty even trade in my opinion but value of the UNC 1s will be determined after people see if they were limited or not.
This was the answer I was waiting for. Thanks! I'm going to see how limited these are. I hope they are super limited so I can cop and trade for my Chi's.

all this could change if these become super limited but I don't think that's gonna happen
Nobody's trading for Chis..... UNCs are cool, but honestly.... looks like a girls shoe or worse..... something Nelly and the St. Lunatics would wear with matching outfits, hats, and shorts down to the ankle. Theres a dude right now goin "aww whats wrong with that?" Lol

Back
Top Bottom