Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
something Nelly and the St. Lunatics would wear with matching outfits, hats, and shorts down to the ankle.
roll.gif

Never been a fan of those 2. I like shadows, barons and black toes more than the blk/red and Royals but I definitely put them over the UNCs, blk/white and Fragments.

Nobody's trading for Chis..... UNCs are cool, but honestly.... looks like a girls shoe or worse..... something Nelly and the St. Lunatics would wear with matching outfits, hats, and shorts down to the ankle. Theres a dude right now goin "aww whats wrong with that?" Lol

Wow! Love the drive-by mysogyny (lol). I take it since you are not 'masculine' enough to pull off the duo chromatic color blocking of the UNC you don't muck with 7s, 10, 4s, 5s, 6s, or 11 lows as the profiles of these jays are equally suited for men or women and in fact are quite popular among the ladies.

someone that actually likes sneakers for looks might want to do the unc trade for chi 1s, if they like the colorway more........i dont think the history teachers and students will make the trade based on "history" and resell value.

I wouldn't make the trade even if the UNCs were limited. They just look like some GR Dunks honestly... if I can snag at least 2 pairs I'm gonna keep 1 to customize.

Cop and sell Em for retail to someone on here who wants a 12..
You act like that gonna happen.  Come on yall he's trolling yall to feed his thirst.
I'd swap a pair of my sz 12 Chis for 2 of the Powder Blues any day...

...ones are ones.
smokin.gif
This is not true.  Also, does anyone know how much these are going to resell for? I mean I'm not going to resell, but I'm just asking for a friend who lives in Papa New Guinea and this is the one week his village shuts off his 56K modem to conserve electricity/wifi for the big luau they are having this weekend in honor of their chief who passed away due to hypothermia.  He can't get them on RD, so he's wondering how much he can expect to pay.  thx guyz!

Last edited:
Wow! Love the drive-by mysogyny (lol). I take it since you are not 'masculine' enough to pull off the duo chromatic color blocking of the UNC you don't muck with 7s, 10, 4s, 5s, 6s, or 11 lows as the profiles of these jays are equally suited for men or women and in fact are quite popular among the ladies.
Nah just these 1s.... Lol.

I wouldn't make the trade even if the UNCs were limited. They just look like some GR Dunks honestly... if I can snag at least 2 pairs I'm gonna keep 1 to customize.
all ones look like dunks with a jordan logo to MOST people.....i guess its hard for some people to like baby blue dunk looking sneakers more than red and white dunk looking sneakers.

I'd swap a pair of my sz 12 Chis for 2 of the Powder Blues any day...

...ones are ones.
smokin.gif
im with u on this....the only reasons folks go to bat for certain colorways is when resell is high then all of a sudden its the best pair ever....average joes buy what looks good to them, the hell with what jordan did while wearing a pair 

Pretty hard to wear baby blue shoes since the pants will most likely be blue as well. Just too bright of a shoe imo.

Pretty hard to wear baby blue shoes since the pants will most likely be blue as well. Just too bright of a shoe imo.
hell yeah, exactly! Only one type of guy would rock these to match.... the same type that still wears throwbacks and fitted new era caps like its 2002 again. EI ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERR....

You act like that gonna happen.  Come on yall he's trolling yall to feed his thirst.

This is not true.  

...'cept when you're not selling ***** n buying em at resale prices.. yeah homie, it's just like that.
Hype, trends n fashion have some of ya'll doing comedy bits..
...dudes are seriously acting like 'blue shoes' only work when facing East on the third Tuesday of the month n while wearing knee socks?! :lol: Thats one slippery slope...

^props on the Chis btw :smokin

hell yeah, exactly! Only one type of guy would rock these to match.... the same type that still wears throwbacks and fitted new era caps like its 2002 again. EI ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERR....
You could wear a black fitted t-shirt , nice jeans, and the UNC's. It looks real nice. You don't have to look like a st. lunatic lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom