Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Fake...widows peaks on toe boxes and heels, and leather texture looks weird.
Not to mention the widows peaks on the leather where the bottom three lace holes are and the top two.
33mwoyb.jpg

2mqkdnq.jpg

Last edited:
Also back looks too straight. Should have a little lean up top

That's the only thing I caught too. I swore the back of 1's had an hourglass shape. Other than that I would've thought they were real, I can't tell with stitching and peaks etc

They came with the receipt. The only thing that's off is the Nike Air tag. Bought them on eBay for $330 shipped.

The stitching have created two completely incorrect sized segments across the top of the tongue

It pisses me off because everything is great about them but the Nike Air tag. I know it's fine but it'll bother me. Gonna get my money back.

As long as they're otherwise legit just a question of weather you can live with one of JB's classic QC hiccups
I'm picky and weird lol. I might just take them back or resell them. I don't know ugh.
Take your weird picky self to a shoe shop and have it fixed if its that big of a deal. Hell even a tailor might be able to remedy your problem. If in NYC pm and ill give you a shop that will do it for about 20 bux.

Mine are pretty similar to this... the stitch too low on one side giving a fat section below one tag, and a skinny section on the other shoe. The Nike tag isn't quite as off though. I've just learned to live with it cause this shoe is so damn hard to come by in any state...

View media item 1886800

Yeah that's true. Is anywhere ever gonna restock again?

Back
Top Bottom