Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

trying to sign up for a footlocker account but when i say send verification email i never get the email :smh:

I live 1.5 hour from LA. And most of the FL and FA are doing it via app. I was wondering if the extra 60 seconds might be worth it. Since I already have 5 min head start. Don't wanna waste gas money if isn't much of a difference

If it's to go from 5 mins to a 6 min headstart and you really want a pair it might be worth it. If its just to go from 3 mins to 4 mins I wouldn't bother. Make it worth a trip too though. Knock out other raffles if possible in that area. You live on the outskirts of a city or something?
I live 1.5 hour from LA. And most of the FL and FA are doing it via app. I was wondering if the extra 60 seconds might be worth it. Since I already have 5 min head start. Don't wanna waste gas money if isn't much of a difference

Last edited:
Can't wait to take an L on all of the four tickets I got from Footlocker due to the app STILL not being here. It's a lot of FCFS spots but i'm busy this Saturday ugh I just want to double up.

Can't wait to take an L on all of the four tickets I got from Footlocker due to the app STILL not being here. It's a lot of FCFS spots but i'm busy this Saturday ugh I just want to double up.

Be happy that you have a pair already (assuming you have one since you said double up).

Luckily my ftl does tickets. Anyone know how the Villa tickets go? I havent gotten much there since 2013 and wonder if im to late for a ticket.

Hype for these around me is insane, the store just opened for an hour and it already had 20 submissions on it and this was the Footlocker nobody goes to. Even resellers got their 60 year parents to get tickets for them man.

Grabbed a ticket tomorrow

Another 2 tm

Not too many spots so I'm not feeling confident at all unless mr Alan's releases them then there's two more spots to hit

Smh

Grabbed a ticket tomorrow

Another 2 tm

Not too many spots so I'm not feeling confident at all unless mr Alan's releases them then there's two more spots to hit

Smh

Hey brother where you grabbing the ticket from and location?

FYI it's not a clean way to share the check in codes. They reset every few minutes at the store. The associate has to log in every time I've been there for them to get the code.

The codes have an hour expiration date .... so you can share it but It will have a short shelf life. The bigger thing is getting the code as the instruction is for the manager to punch it in....

With the app, it seems like it'll be a freezer for anyone that's not a platinum member.

It really only takes 1 pair of J's to reach plat but I haven't copped a pair since the Oreo 4s :smh:

Last edited:
It seems like it'll be a freezer for anyone that's not a platinum member.

It really only takes 1 pair of J's to reach plat but I haven't copped a pair since the Oreo 4s
mean.gif
isn't plat $400?

Got 14 tickets today where my girl helped me out. Hoping one of them hits. Alot of FCFS in the area. Hoping I dont need to do that

With the app, it seems like it'll be a freezer for anyone that's not a platinum member.

It really only takes 1 pair of J's to reach plat but I haven't copped a pair since the Oreo 4s :smh:

You can always cop a pair of elephant print 1s....and return them after the release to get the up 'status' for the release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom