Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ok cool but is there something in the app I have to do to actually reserve it besides putting my size, store preferences and checking in? Like the adidas confirmed app with a countdown?
Make sure within the app it is selected to recieve 'beacon' (under more at bottom of main screen) ... or else the bluetooth won't be able to pick it up. If there is an issue that you can't get it to pick up in-store the store manager is supposed to manually enter the access code... sometimes you can conjole them to give it to you but you have an hour to use it. 

Call your local city gear if you have one. It's not on their release calendar but I called today and they said they're getting them

Called a few stores, so here's a quick update on some Sheikh raffles for SoCal. 
All of the ones that say Code means they are getting them and the code is already available in their store.

San Diego
No locations have their code or stock yet.  Some of them straight up told me no they wouldn't be getting them and others said to call back tomorrow because that's when their shipments will arrive.

LA
Downtown LA - 745 S. Broadway - Tickets?  Lady wasn't sure if they are doing ticket or the code.  But they have them.
Hollywood - 6544 Hollywood Blvd. - Tickets
Huntington Park - 6805 Pacific Blvd. - Code
LA - 5025 W. Pico Blvd - Code
Glendale Galleria - Code
South LA - 700 W. Imperial Highway - Not sure.  Call back tomorrow
Compton - 1900 N Long Beach Blvd - They're getting them but no code yet.  They will have it tomorrow.
Fox Hills Mall/Culver City - 6000 Sepulveda Blvd. - Code
Redondo Beach - 1815 Hawthorne Blvd - Code

Carson - 20700 Avalon Blvd - Code
Lakewood - 500 Lakewood Center Mall - Code
Cerritos - 150 Los Cerritos Center - Code
Long Beach - 248 Pine Ave - Tickets

I'll be in LA tomorrow, so I should be able to swing by a few locations if the codes aren't shared here already.

Cerritos mall 8E8A51D79E
Lakewood mall 214B052B1C

Last edited:
Is it worth driving 1 hour to get that 60 second check in?

If it's to go from 5 mins to a 6 min headstart and you really want a pair it might be worth it. If its just to go from 3 mins to 4 mins I wouldn't bother. Make it worth a trip too though. Knock out other raffles if possible in that area. You live on the outskirts of a city or something?

Anybody else in the SF Bay or other beta testing areas not seeing the ability to check in?

I just called my local Shiekh spots and nor cal is getting them. The raffle has started. Ill be hitting a few spots to grab codes.
It would be dope if you could post those codes.

I'm gonna hit some Bay Area Shoe Palaces tomorrow, I'll try to get as many Sheikh codes as I can while I'm at it.

Anybody else in the SF Bay or other beta testing areas not seeing the ability to check in?
I'll let you know when I try to check in. Either tonight at FTL/HOH Valley Fair or tomorrow during lunch at FTL Westfield SF. Going to see if getting that 6 minute head start gives me even the slightest chance. 

Not sure if it's worth trying to enter at FTA and get the 6 minute headstart via Serramonte. All the other FTA locations are so far away. Modesto, Stockton and Sac-town. 

I'll probably try to hit Eastridge tonight for Shoe Palace entries. 

Last edited:
anyone whose done the footstore app before....and was waitlisted any luck of copping or is it just a soft-L? 

FYI it's not a clean way to share the check in codes. They reset every few minutes at the store. The associate has to log in every time I've been there for them to get the code.

I'll let you know when I try to check in. Either tonight at FTL/HOH Valley Fair or tomorrow during lunch at FTL Westfield SF. Going to see if getting that 6 minute head start gives me even the slightest chance. 

Not sure if it's worth trying to enter at FTA and get the 6 minute headstart via Serramonte. All the other FTA locations are so far away. Modesto, Stockton and Sac-town. 

I'll probably try to hit Eastridge tonight for Shoe Palace entries. 

Okay NOW the app says "HEAD START DETAILS". It didn't have that button earlier.

View media item 2216161

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom