Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Arizona is not getting blessed with many of this release. I've got a few entries, let's see what happens. 
I'm not playing "Pokemon Go for Sneakers" for these though. lol

these are hyped af over here in the dmv. but you gotta hit them hood spots where no one signs up lmao.. went in and had less than 10 people signed up

The FA app says they are not getting them at my local FA,but when I went in store they said they would update later today still nothing yet weird.

Not guna get my hopes up for this release. Might have to pay resell... hope it don't come to that

I hope JJ gets a decent stock online...hit on a few pairs from them on their Banned release. 

Is it worth driving 1 hour to get that 60 second check in?

I have driven almost 4 hours round trip 3 separate times for check ins; might sounds crazy to some of you guys, but it netted me 2 350 v2's, Reverse SBB's (1 mens, 2 GS) and 1 pair of 750's.

Debating if I should take a 12 on these. I have a 12.5 Cyber Monday and they stretched quite a bit and you can see that in the box where it creases a lot now. But I also tried a 12 in Breds and the big toe was definitely right against the end. No space, but I wonder if they do stretch a bit. 

This app thing confusing lowkey lol [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I think I got it now though.

i think [emoji]128531[/emoji]

The FA app says they are not getting them at my local FA,but when I went in store they said they would update later today still nothing yet weird.

They already are up on the Footaction app. You make sure your GPS is on. Go to launch locator. Then go to the shoe. Only reason it might not show up is if they aren't releasing at a Footaction near you. Like not in your state lol

This app thing confusing lowkey lol [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I think I got it now though.

i think [emoji]128531[/emoji]

It's pretty straight forward.

1. Login on app.
2. Go to launch locator
3. Sign up for shoe.
4. Go to ANY retail location to do check in.
5. Wait until Friday.

Most have needed a 6 min head start on hyped releases. I had a four minute on Bred and didn't get picked here in Atlanta. Black Toe might be different. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom