Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Cooked on FA but waitlisted on FTL.

Think this process distributes the kicks better. Plus making people have an account and headstarts makes it hard for people to sign up their whole fam.

It gets ridiculous here in LA.

So you're saying you pretty much won even before you enter the code?

No it means once your selected you get 3 hours to confirm you want the shoes.

Meaning let's say you have a job or something else that keeps you from ur phone.

The timer goes off ur picked. Gives you a little wiggle room to get to your phone and confirm

Or

Let's say you win at two stores. You can pick the store say FA near you and deny a FTL store far away.

Which is what I did

No it means once your selected you get 3 hours to confirm you want the shoes.

Meaning let's say you have a job or something else that keeps you from ur phone.

The timer goes off ur picked. Gives you a little wiggle room to get to your phone and confirm

Or

Let's say you win at two stores. You can pick the store say FA near you and deny a FTL store far away.

Which is what I did

So waitlist would be people who don't confirm within 3 hours?

did this happen to anybody, FTL took an L then opened the app again and got a W?

so freaking weird, hit on FA & FTL :smile: 

Waitlisted on my size 9...  It feels like everyone in San Diego is a size 9, lol.

Got a GS pair for my girl though!  I always win for her size, but never my own
frown.gif

6 min head starts on both.

Last edited:
So waitlist would be people who don't confirm within 3 hours?

Yes also people like me who hit twice and throw one back can be get them.

Lastly from what a manager told me if a store has leftovers they go to wait list. Idk if that's true. Cause I never been wait listed and don't know when it clears. Might clear the night after release

I know cause a manager had 5 pairs of yeezys left over and was like we don't keep them no more since the apps out now.

Can someone confirm when he waitlist is removed and you get a final L

I never been wait listed.

Back
Top Bottom