Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My entire freaking reservation disappeared from the FTA app. This is BS. Been having problems all week

Dudes were struggling to move early pairs, anyone who bought for resell bless their souls everybody eating today 
laugh.gif

Yes also people like me who hit twice and throw one back can be get them.

Lastly from what a manager told me if a store has leftovers they go to wait list. Idk if that's true. Cause I never been wait listed and don't know when it clears. Might clear the night after release

I know cause a manager had 5 pairs of yeezys left over and was like we don't keep them no more since the apps out now.

Can someone confirm when he waitlist is removed and you get a final L

I never been wait listed.

I got waitlisted for SBBA and it stayed up for a week, well after the release. It eventually just disappeared and I never got an official L notification.

so are these limited anymore? people were saying its a qs and now so many people are getting them idk if I should camp

I wonder what it will be like when everybody will have a 6 min headstart? Eventually it would happen right?

Dudes were struggling to move early pairs, anyone who bought for resell bless their souls everybody eating today :lol:

I think It's because the shoes haven't released yet so there's still a huge chance to hit at retail.
People who aren't ballin out of control won't pay resale until the first week after the drop.

Back
Top Bottom