Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Local guys couldn't move for $230 this week
roll.gif
Do you guys think Jordans are slowly dying out? Is the Adidas (runner) movement taking over?

No it means once your selected you get 3 hours to confirm you want the shoes.

Meaning let's say you have a job or something else that keeps you from ur phone.

The timer goes off ur picked. Gives you a little wiggle room to get to your phone and confirm

Or

Let's say you win at two stores. You can pick the store say FA near you and deny a FTL store far away.

Which is what I did
Im still a little confused...  After the countdown timer, it redirects you to a code screen.  Does that code screen appear if you did not win?  Only after I enter the code is when I got the reservation confirmation page.  So is the code screen teh "cofirmation" process that you have 3 hours to do?

Do you guys think Jordans are slowly dying out? Is the Adidas (runner) movement taking over?
Dying? No.  It's just getting back to where people who want the shoe to rock are getting them as opposed to those who only like them for the hype or to resell.

Dying? No.  It's just getting back to where people who want the shoe to rock are getting them as opposed to those who only like them for the hype or to resell.
You right. I just know that after the Concord XI release it was so hard to buy shoes for me. I never hit on a single raffle unless I had a plug. Recently, I'm hitting on almost every single raffle I enter for Jays. Might be a combination of resell going down as well as the law of averages. 

No it means once your selected you get 3 hours to confirm you want the shoes.

Meaning let's say you have a job or something else that keeps you from ur phone.

The timer goes off ur picked. Gives you a little wiggle room to get to your phone and confirm

Or

Let's say you win at two stores. You can pick the store say FA near you and deny a FTL store far away.

Which is what I did

Or you can confirm both right?

Actually never mind end clothing is like the drW, your balance gets deducted right away

Back
Top Bottom