Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Dang. L on the FTA draw [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]. SNKRS or bust

Im in San Jose L's on both.

I'm from San Jose as well.

Shoe Palace - 4 stores - 4L's
Sheikh - Assuming L's at all locations.
Nicekicks SF - L
Niketown SF Draw - 2 L's
Nike + App - L

Didn't enter at Premier or Bows and Arrows. Not camping at BAIT for FCFS.

Finally a W in sz 12 via FTL app. Wait list for FTA app.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. With the way it's set up if people aren't spending at said stores then they won't get to platinum vip status etc. Thus they won't get the 6 min headstart. Mind you, you can still win without a full 6 mins as some people have mentioned they were able to do.

It will happen....eventually there will be a critical mass of optimal conditions which will create a bottleneck. Many on here already are spending the 'plat' requirement so definetly not a barrier to the extra 2-mins and the check-in for the 1-min will be negotiated.

Thanks...  Video doesnt mention the code which Im assuming now is the confirmation that you want to reserve... 

I don't think you enter the code before pick up....I'm assuming since the stores have Bluetooth beacons the phone (which you registered will be your 2nd proof of reservation and will allow you to unlock the code. I think the assumption is folks want these so no need to do a confirmation of the reservation.

The CM3s I 'reserved' had a confirmation of reservation window of an hour .... but these skipped that process.

For anyone who wants to know, just got at Nike GT and there's around 25 people in line. Time for the questions about "what are you waiting for" from passerbys.

So far, it looks like the app is going to cut down on the backdoor shenanigans. I hit on both my phones (2 men's, 2 wife sizes) at a store I have never won from over the course of like 5 years.

walk in the park on the app, foot locker and foot action mens kids and multiple accounts ^_^

W on FTL app. 5 min headstart.

Forgot all about it, checked it a few mins ago had a pair waiting for me.

my FTL app notification says you have 3 hours to confirm your reservation but when I go into the app it says you were not selected. WHAT A TEASE

Hit on these at my local FTL through the app 
pimp.gif

Call me crazy but my favorite AJ1 of all time.

Back
Top Bottom