Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm on the waitlist as well, but not expecting any favorable results. I'll try for SNKRS, online Footsites and unclaimed pairs but on the real I'm already looking forward to having an extra 160+tax for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

I wonder what it will be like when everybody will have a 6 min headstart? Eventually it would happen right?

Not necessarily. With the way it's set up if people aren't spending at said stores then they won't get to platinum vip status etc. Thus they won't get the 6 min headstart. Mind you, you can still win without a full 6 mins as some people have mentioned they were able to do.

Last edited:
I wonder what it will be like when everybody will have a 6 min headstart? Eventually it would happen right?

It seems inevitable. Especially the more people become aware of the system and how it works. If it's not a general release, without a 6 minute "head start" people won't stand a chance down the road.

Not necessarily. With the way it's set up if people aren't spending at said stores than they won't get to platinum vip status etc. Thus they'd won't get the 6 min headstart. Mind you, you can still win without a full 6 mins as some people have mentioned they were able to do.

Does the amount spent reset to zero when the new year starts?

Last edited:
No W on FTL/FA

No W from Nice Kicks SF

No W from Niketown SF

No W from Shiehk

Help me SNKRS-won Kenobi... you're my only hope... 

It supposed to be every $300 you spend, u get another year at platinum.
i don't think it works like that.i spent a total of $442 over 3 purchases. the final purchase was for 170 and took me past $300 from 272, but now i'm back to $0/300 for next year - it didn't roll over.

i don't think it works like that.i spent a total of $442 over 3 purchases. the final purchase was for 170 and took me past $300 from 272, but now i'm back to $0/300 for next year - it didn't roll over.
I spoke to one of the FTL reps and that's what they said.  Ironically mine just resent back to 0 when I was at $629, but it still says I'm platinum VIP, and not regular.  I'm going to talk to them again though.

I thought I missed out. I had the "better luck next time" but I went to a different tab where I confirmed. First raffle win ever!

Back
Top Bottom