Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man, I'd like to THANK whoever posted about RCK doing email orders! I underwent surgery yesterday and couldn't really enter raffles throughout the week and struck out everywhere online. Because of you, I was able to secure 1 pair and also many NTer's ate! I hope the sneaker gods continue to bless you!

My first e-mail was at 1:51 just asking if they had a 13 left, then I emailed them my address like 30 minutes later and followed that up with saying I'll take a 12 if 13 is gone. They e-mailed me at 3:00 saying 13 is sold out. I sent another e-mail asking if they had any more 12s and they sent me an invoice within a minute and I checked out a minute later.

Fingers crossed these come through and they didn't accidentally oversell.
looks like you snagged the  size 12, they emailed me back at 2:50 asking my addy for them, and i still havent heard back, they musta got you and i mixed up, DANG

That was a very smooth release. I love it when nice shoes are easy to buy. Resale price doesn't matter to me because I'm just gonna wear it.

That was a very smooth release. I love it when nice shoes are easy to buy. Resale price doesn't matter to me because I'm just gonna wear it.
Lol it was a disaster in Canada. We don't have Nike+ or SNKRS here so those weren't an option and then Nike decided to postpone the release and not tell anyone so the countdown page worked and the stock became available and everything but you couldn't actually add the shoes to your cart. Even up till now the Nike Canada site has all sizes available for these. 
laugh.gif

F'ing FTL cancelled my order.
[ATTACHMENT=12779]Capture.PNG (13k. PNG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

says the order didn't pass their payment verification.

F'ing FTL cancelled my order.
50755a80_Capture.PNG

says the order didn't pass their payment verification.
That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I heard they're very well known for doing that. I might have to avoid spending my time trying to buy from them. 

Quality on mine was *** smh. All type of creases and dents already. Beaters for sure. Such a damn shame for my favorite 1 of all time. 

Lol it was a disaster in Canada. We don't have Nike+ or SNKRS here so those weren't an option and then Nike decided to postpone the release and not tell anyone so the countdown page worked and the stock became available and everything but you couldn't actually add the shoes to your cart. Even up till now the Nike Canada site has all sizes available for these. 
laugh.gif

Wow, that sounds very frustrating. I'm glad that didn't happen in Hawaii. The only problem was that the snkrs app showed that the shoe wasn't released yet at 4am hst and then it showed in stock at 4:04 hst.

Wow, that sounds very frustrating. I'm glad that didn't happen in Hawaii. The only problem was that the snkrs app showed that the shoe wasn't released yet at 4am hst and then it showed in stock at 4:04 hst.
Yeah it was pretty annoying. The sad part is that I actually sat there for a few hours trying to add it to cart thinking that the site was just lagging while everyone tried to get their orders through.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I heard they're very well known for doing that. I might have to avoid spending my time trying to buy from them. 

Thanks. Same thing happend to me on Eastbay a couple weeks ago with the Adidas NMD Olives. Different card but same cancellation. Seems like the footsites don't want to sell any release shoes to me. They are ok with shipping me my orders for Free Trainers and other running shoes though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom