Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The Footlocker in Northside Shopping Center here in Miami did everyone all dirty today. Less than 10 pairs to go around and not even a pair for each size. Had people there since like 4 in the morning and couldn't cop

It's slow on 1s in Arkansas. I clean up every time [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

oh well i aint mad, i got rev sbb's and banneds so im happy about those, ill find these soon enuff! thank guise

I need some help.

This guy "sold" me a pair of black toes for $260 and was supposed to ship them today. He sent me an invoice I paid it. He was supposed to ship today. He's east coast time. I asked em if he got my pair and shipped it. All he said is "what up" and won't answer my question. What should I do?

my dad always said if its meant to be you will get it, if its not it wont happen, i always think about that to ease my stress when getting beat on **** like this!

It's a joke, relax.
I'm fine :lol:

Giving you a heads up as people have been banned for posting sites that sells fakes, even if it was done for "entertainment."

It is considered a "hoax" which is not tolerated.

Last edited:
Scooped a 10.5 through Rock City. Have had great luck on 1s this year

Breds from DTLR
RSBB from WB
Blacktoes from Rock City

Back
Top Bottom