Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So I ended up with two pairs of these black toes and posted one pair for sale to a local fb group. Started browsing thru the group and saw someone asking to trade a pair of SBB 2.0s for black toes, same size, DS condition. I jumped on em quick and met up with dude after driving an hour. Checked em out and and then drove an hour back home. Love shoe for shoe trades. It's like I paid retail because essentially I did. Today was a good day :pimp:

View media item 2221831

Last edited:
Wish banned were this red and smooth

I actually don't even like the banned anymore :smh:

2013>>

Banneds are maroon, these are red...don't get it...

I don't get your reply?

Banned are a very dark red which is ugly, that's my complaint plus the whole tumbled leather gimmick

Black toes are great and brightness of the red

Banned are crap

People will disagree and that's fine!

These are nice, pretty crazy to see how far the 1s have came in just a few year's time. The remaster are more comfortable too. Really hope they do the Royals justice.. hoping to grab a few pairs.

Was one of the first people to send an email to rock city kicks. I even called them before I sent the email, and dude told me I would be good to go as long as I emailed him after we hung up.

Did just that.

Only for them to email me saying they didn't have my size. Oh well. Gonna try to look elsewhere for retai..

Last edited:
At least they emailed u back. He must of deleted my email for a size 8.

Was one of the first people to send an email to rock city kicks. I even called them before I sent the email, and dude told me I would be good to go as long as I emailed him after we hung up.

Did just that.

Only for them to email me saying they didn't have my size. Oh well. Gonna try to look elsewhere for retai..

Sorry double post

Last edited:
I was on the waitlist all day faithfully checking the footlocker app like Hachiko. It's time to give up and die.

I am so salty... preordered with Kdak on the 15th, thought I had that just in case but they're a mess and now that SNKRS drop.... AJ1's in the Bay especially being size 9 is so rough :smh:

I don't get your reply?

Banned are a very dark red which is ugly, that's my complaint plus the whole tumbled leather gimmick

Black toes are great and brightness of the red

Banned are crap

People will disagree and that's fine!

bet you're still keepin em tho :nerd:

Last edited:
still cant believe i didnt hit on SNKRS...i need that sz.9 because my '13 pair is lil too big

I hate how people compare the quality on the black toes to the SBB 2.0 or banned 1s those shoes use different materials, black toes aren't supposed to have crazy tumbled leather, they use that soft grain leather just like the chi 15s and regular Breds like they should be and also banned are a retro of the 2011 pair not the 2013

im the same boat as you, i got a 13 too and looking for a 10, guess we gotta down swap to our size *kanye shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom