Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i got one pair for 270 i want another one but will probably wait a couple weeks more on that one.

270 is a fair price i guess, i only need one, selling my double..depending on size im pretty sure you could find cheaper then that.. smart move on waiting, but dont wait too long.. these days are perfect to find one for the low imo.

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed View media item 2221975

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed View media item 2221975
View media item 2221977

I'm curious to see how soon before NDC restocks these. There's no way they released any decent-sized quantity, those went too fast.

False.

You spent 2 hours driving to and from trade.

Prob 30 min talking during the trade.

Another 30 min to and from the store to pick up the black toes.

Factor in $20 in gas..

3 hours of time plus $20 in gas...

To me, that's not retail - I rather pay resale ticket.

That's just me tho

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed [/quote]
I wonder how they got the system to recognize the in-store device verification?

Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed ]
Thats foul. These shady employees are all up in their feels with the corp run draws. The ftl I went to earlier tried everything to discourage me from walking out with the shoes. :smh:
Did they ever look at your phone and take down your res number or hit the "purchased" button?

Last edited:
That's terrible man, I hope something good comes out of this ****** situation. 

Good luck man!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Retail store backdooring pairs. I got my reservation confirmation on the footaction app. I show up at 3pm to pick up my shoes the associate tells me I'm on a wait list when I clearly have the shoes reserved. I show the app to the manager he tells me the same bs.. that I'm on a waitlist which is a lie. They deny my pair tell me I have to come back at 6 pm and grab a pair of someone doesn't show.... I check my app couple hours ago.. it shows that I picked up the shoes/purchased them when I got nothing. Becareful out there peeps footaction employees used my name to sell the shoes to someone else .. report with corporate has been filed [/quote]
someone there is gonna lose their job.

I wonder how they got the system to recognize the in-store device verification?

yeah also I spoke on something less heartbreaking earlier how I confirmed for a store I never win at and my pickup reservation switched to a different mall

I even went to the og mall not knowing it switched til I was in the store typing in a code that didn't work

Took the L on SNKRS (apparently my size wasn't available even if I got through). Took another L by paying resell, but this was the 1 that eluded me and now I'm good until the shadows drop.

Thats dirty af, good luck at resolving the issue..

Back
Top Bottom