Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think there is a difference between skinny and tapered legs. Some folks can pull of the look and others can't. Even if you can't do skinny you can do a tapered pair of jeans and clean up your look.

I usually stick to RL Denim and Supply jeans, anything of theirs that's slim with a tapered leg.

I love RLDS. I generally still get the ankle tapered by about a half inch to an inch.

This.

541 is perfect for me, 501CT is good too. I just wish the 541 was more tapered towards the ankle.

And too those saying 511 fits and you're "athletic", you guys must be small framed, skip leg day or marathon runners.
I lift and do some HIITs and my legs can't breathe in 511.

Not true. I have pretty solid calves and so does a friend of mine who's ranked top ten in the country for track and field. We both fill out 511 pretty easily.

How people on this site wear their Jordans
View media item 2222552
The epitomy of what I was talkin about! I see these kind of dudes in Cali at the mall, or Disneyland and I just laugh. I laugh because they always give the look to you of, "yeah I know I'm lookin fresh". And its the complete opposite. And no fat shaming, but they are all chubby. Chubby dudes look silly in skinny jeans. I agree there. If you're over a size 34 waist, NT denim is your friend.

Top 3 recipe:

1. Buy 3 pairs

2. Cut into pieces

3. Reassemble into 3 pairs of Breds, Chicagos, and Black Toes

4. ????

5. Profit!!!

Last edited:
Exactly what you get for being greedy
roll.gif
ordered 1 pair of 4 different shoes. Love of the jordan shoe my bruh. :smile:

I got very lucky and was able to purchase BTs in size 11 from both FL and SNKR. Assuming both show up at my door step, I would be very interested in trading the extra pair of BTs for a size 11 Jordan 1 in a different colorway. Send me a PM if your interested.

I know I'm gonna getted trashed for this, but I am liking the quality of the BTs. They compare to my 13' B&W, which is one of my favs. Like the quality better than 16' Breds and OG SBB. 

I'm seeing $230 for these on the regular, I don't know why some of y'all paying $270 for these.

Last edited:
Well damn. Back story of what just happened? Ppl used to post multiples all the time as long as they said they were their keepers. 5+ though I can see pushing it

There's like 15 pages of these on eBay. Give it a month or two and these can be had for like 200, watch. I'll wait. And that's just in 10.5

Last edited:
Thats a clean low key way to rock your Js. Simple as that. Alot of people wanna rock NT denim, with a huge jersey or 3 button polo, and matching fitted cap.... Lookin like Nelly back in the day, super matchy. Its cooler when it looks like you could care less about your kicks and just throw em on, Simply!
I agree with this message.
nthat.gif

The market is flooded with these due to the restock of the banneds these released early but I doubt prices will stay low

Just some random info. My waitlist came back for FTL. Would be cool if they use the app for unclaimed pairs in my area. Seems like its up to the stores though from what I'm reading on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom