Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

How aren't y'all finding decent prices for these? Are y'all just looking on Flightclub or something? Don't play yourself.

Thats a clean low key way to rock your Js. Simple as that. Alot of people wanna rock NT denim, with a huge jersey or 3 button polo, and matching fitted cap.... Lookin like Nelly back in the day, super matchy. Its cooler when it looks like you could care less about your kicks and just throw em on, Simply!

QFT thats exactly how I rock my 1s. No need to be Matchy matchy all the time.

Sorry for the noobish question but I've never bought off facebook groups before, where is the best one for the bay area, thanks in advance!

Question for you guys. Has anyone who received an order confirmation NOT received a shipping confirmation yet? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just got my 8.5 for $250 shipped..

Thats very reasonable. I was hoping kdak would pull through but they seem to have gone awol after they said "they werent going anywhere" ha. Probably end up buying an 8.5 for a similar price.

Last edited:
 Question for you guys. Has anyone who received an order confirmation NOT received a shipping confirmation yet? Thanks in advance.

I received FL order confirmation yesterday and shipping confirmation today.

I received SNKRS order confirmation yesterday, no shipping confirmation yet. I expect it tomorrow.

I purchased some shoes from SNKRS last Saturday and it was the same pattern. Order confirmation Saturday, shipping confirmation Monday, received the shoes on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom