Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Them dudes just unlocked their doors for the work week probably an hour ago. This is a small shop in Little Rock , ARK...my home state! You gone have to give them some time. Don't be expecting fast shipping like a big chain shoe store. I can see yall hitting this thread every hour asking if they shipped for the next 2 days smh
loll, I'm in no rush. I just hope they get them shipped out sometime this week. Should be fast shipping once they leave from there. 

Chicagos still turn heads because as of right now its rarest of the 3. I hate I sold my second pair but I couldn't pass up $500 smh

For OG colorway 1s I think stores labeling it a "QS" for no reason will be a routine.

They're not doing it for no reason bro. Think about the amount of OG styled 1's (or lack of) stores get compared to the GR's and super GR's. Stores that get like 12-18 pairs hardly make any money off releases like these. That's why they're being stingy with the discounts.

Last edited:
They're not doing it for no reason bro. Think about the amount of OG styled 1's (or lack of) stores get compared to the GR's and super GR's. Stores that get like 12-18 pairs hardly make any money off releases like these. That's why they're being stingy with the discounts.
True, I wonder why they decided not to put "QS" on the RSBB 1s though?

Og sbb was always one i wanted, mainly because the color blocking reminded me of the black toes. And the materials used and the story line behind it made it such a well executed pair. Still wont pay the crazy resell prices though. But such a nice shoe.

I'm not sure what the pattern is but from what Ive seen on the subject of FTL making certain shoes a QS I think it will depend on inventory for the stores in question. Ok so we all know that the SBB reverse was more limited compared to the black toes. My local footlocker stores didn't even get them in except for the HOH. The HOH that did get them had some pairs but not a whole lot. Now when the black toes dropped more footlocker stores got them in, not just the HOH location. However with the black toes many stores only got in 1 size run. Like from size 8-13 or 14, just one pair per size. That's a wider allocation but still limited in a sense so by them slapping a QS tag on them the company will receive as much profit as the can and its a safeguard against discounts (no VIP coupon, no veterans/military discount, even no employee discount). That way more people in obscure town USA can cop a pair, feel good for getting a limited shoe with FTL and FTA new app/reserve system, and the company maximizes their margin

I'm not sure what the pattern is but from what Ive seen on the subject of FTL making certain shoes a QS I think it will depend on inventory for the stores in question. Ok so we all know that the SBB reverse was more limited compared to the black toes. My local footlocker stores didn't even get them in except for the HOH. The HOH that did get them had some pairs but not a whole lot. Now when the black toes dropped more footlocker stores got them in, not just the HOH location. However with the black toes many stores only got in 1 size run. Like from size 8-13 or 14, just one pair per size. That's a wider allocation but still limited in a sense so by them slapping a QS tag on them the company will receive as much profit as the can and its a safeguard against discounts (no VIP coupon, no veterans/military discount, even no employee discount). That way more people in obscure town USA can cop a pair, feel good for getting a limited shoe with FTL and FTA new app/reserve system, and the company maximizes their margin
Repped, interesting.

I offered a pair to a member here a few months after release for $250. He said he had to think about it.
eyes.gif
Man probably stay up late at night looking at the current $400-$500 market value thinking about his mess up 
roll.gif

I offered a pair to a member here a few months after release for $250. He said he had to think about it. :rolleyes

Ended up gifting that pair to my lil bro.

Dude should have took the shoes for the price you offered and ran and never look back.

Back
Top Bottom