Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If you're worried about paying resale for the BTs then here's a thought... Don't.

Simple: Buy the next pair of "hot" 1s and trade them for what you really want. Also listen up wise guys, if YOU don't think they're hot then that's irrelevant. They might still be hot to some of these hypebeasts out here. Take for instance the top 3 1s. so cop a pair of top 3s and trade.
Exactly what I been saying, those Top 3 1s are trash in my eyes. But they're going to be nice bait for trades, I plan on copping 3 pairs to trade for something actually nice. I still don't have a pair of OG SBB 1s either.

Exactly what I been saying, those Top 3 1s are trash in my eyes. But they're going to be nice bait for trades, I plan on copping 3 pairs to trade for something actually nice. I still don't have a pair of OG SBB 1s either.

I plan on copping two pair just to swap the tongues and make an all black tongue top 3 pair and an all white tongue pair. Probably trade Chicago + cash for SBB 1.0 in due time. Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't you in the carolinas boldnewbflakes boldnewbflakes ? :nerd:

Last edited:
I plan on copping two pair just to swap the tongues and make an all black tongue top 3 pair and an all white tongue pair. Probably trade Chicago + cash for SBB 1.0 in due time. Correct me if I'm wrong but ain't you in the carolinas @BoldNewBFlakes ?
nerd.gif
That sounds dope actually, someone needs to do that. Yup NC brotha.

Got the top 3 tongue swap idea from here, think I just read it not too long ago
laugh.gif
. But yea I'm in nc too fam. #ncsneakerheadslinkup lol
NC folks ate big on Saturday, I think it's that tongue that makes me not like em that much. Doesn't matter who thought of it first, as long as it's someone that does it right, feel me?

I was thinking about trading my Chi's for these if I would've failed securing a pair. Depends which one you like better, but I would rather have BT's over Chi's. 

*edit: forgot to quote the guy who was talking about not getting these because he has Chi's

Last edited:
Got the shipping notice from FL order from UPS. On the FL site, it says "released to ship". Relieved now!

Yes and no. "QS" has traditionally meant that shoes are limited however from my understanding, QS as it pertains to Jordans can now also mean that the "lead times" on the announcement of the release date is a "quickstrike" because RD was announced at a short time before the shoes released, meaning we didn't know the RD months ahead of time like general releases. Hope that makes sense.

My understanding of Quickstrike has always been an secret shoe that gets sent to the store the week of release, with no public knowledge of it, similar to the Black/Red Satin 1s. And this is definitely not a quickstrike since we have known about it for months. Its funny hearing the manager at HOH yesterday tell a customer that he cant use a reward because they are a quickstrike. The BS that comes from their mouths is ridiculous, just say you dont want to accept them instead of making up a story that the system wont take it when it will. :smh:

I think FTL just labeled these QS so no one can use a discount

These were def not QS

Same amount of pairs if not slightly more than other OG 1s

any shipping updates from Rock City?
Them dudes just unlocked their doors for the work week probably an hour ago. This is a small shop in Little Rock , ARK...my home state! You gone have to give them some time. Don't be expecting fast shipping like a big chain shoe store. I can see yall hitting this thread every hour asking if they shipped for the next 2 days smh

All that head shaking done made you lose your mind with this comment

Maybe why I'm not copping. Its BTs are just a color swap in the toe area basically. Not to mention I also have Bred 1s. Just dont see the need to pay another $160 on similar colors.

Back
Top Bottom