Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's the general rule of thumb unless you have truly skinny legs. I size up whenever I get skinny jeans for that reason. Unless they are a stretch type denim
The skinnier, the better for me, for the most part. Saint Laurent D02 and Acne Thin are the best! :D 

Last edited:
Prove it.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-28-at-5.01.01-PM.png

Bruhs out there like this....

View media item 2223107

:rofl:

If you're worried about paying resale for the BTs then here's a thought... Don't.

Simple: Buy the next pair of "hot" 1s and trade them for what you really want. Also listen up wise guys, if YOU don't think they're hot then that's irrelevant. They might still be hot to some of these hypebeasts out here. Take for instance the top 3 1s. They been getting clowned up here (but take that with a grain of salt bc this message board known as NT is TERRIBLE at gauging hype and predicting the resale climate aside from a few members) but it's okay bc they're still gonna be hype, so cop a pair of top 3s and trade. I already posted this before, not everyone has a BenjaminKicks type lifestyle and bank account, just Willy Nilly sitting on stockpiles of kicks and taking snaps with DJ Khaled-never-had-a-salad. Majority of these psuedo-sneakerheads/resellers ARE worried and eventually will get more worried. They can't keep sitting on these shoes and have their money tied up so they'll want to release and cash out to the best of their abilities (to the best of the resale markets ability, dictated by YOU the buyer). Another thing to consider, with the smartphone generation we live in, everyone is tied to their phones which is usually displaying some type of social media platform where they are exposed to the next "big thing" or in the sneakerhead culture, the next big release. Nobody wants to sit a release out, especially if there's HYPE involved.

Do y'all selves a favor and relax. Remain patient. Squeeze your thumbs in the palms of your hands and take deep breaths, inhaling though your nostrils and exhaling from your mouth. It's going to be okay. :lol: nah but fr, I still haven't got my SBB 1.0s yet, but I can still get them. Just gotta wait.

If you're worried about paying resale for the BTs then here's a thought... Don't.

Simple: Buy the next pair of "hot" 1s and trade them for what you really want. Also listen up wise guys, if YOU don't think they're hot then that's irrelevant. They might still be hot to some of these hypebeasts out here. Take for instance the top 3 1s. They been getting clowned up here (but take that with a grain of salt bc this message board known as NT is TERRIBLE at gauging hype and predicting the resale climate aside from a few members) but it's okay bc they're still gonna be hype, so cop a pair of top 3s and trade. I already posted this before, not everyone has a BenjaminKicks type lifestyle and bank account, just Willy Nilly sitting on stockpiles of kicks and taking snaps with DJ Khaled-never-had-a-salad. Majority of these psuedo-sneakerheads/resellers ARE worried and eventually will get more worried. They can't keep sitting on these shoes and have their money tied up so they'll want to release and cash out to the best of their abilities (to the best of the resale markets ability, dictated by YOU the buyer). Another thing to consider, with the smartphone generation we live in, everyone is tied to their phones which is usually displaying some type of social media platform where they are exposed to the next "big thing" or in the sneakerhead culture, the next big release. Nobody wants to sit a release out, especially if there's HYPE involved.

Do y'all selves a favor and relax. Remain patient. Squeeze your thumbs in the palms of your hands and take deep breaths, inhaling though your nostrils and exhaling from your mouth. It's going to be okay.
laugh.gif
nah but fr, I still haven't got my SBB 1.0s yet, but I can still get them. Just gotta wait.
I been saying this for a while. You aint going to win them all. But when you do sell and stash that extra cash or stash those extra pairs for trade bait

Do y'all selves a favor and relax. Remain patient. Squeeze your thumbs in the palms of your hands and take deep breaths, inhaling though your nostrils and exhaling from your mouth. It's going to be okay.
laugh.gif
nah but fr, I still haven't got my SBB 1.0s yet, but I can still get them. Just gotta wait.
Patience ia a virtue 

I know i know buy what you like. But im stuck on whether or not i should cop. If I own Chicago 1s already are these even worth it?

Back
Top Bottom