Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

My pair came from SNKRS on the 9th but when I opened the package I was surprised to see this box. I thought they had sent me the wrong shoes but I checked and sure enough they were the black toes. Naturally I'm disappointed since the Nike Air box completes the whole retro 1 experience. How does this happen? If I contact Nike will they be able to do anything for me?

Last edited:
My pair came from SNKRS on the 9th but when I opened the package I was surprised to see this box. I thought they had sent me the wrong shoes but I checked and sure enough they were the black toes. Naturally I'm disappointed since the Nike Air box completes the whole retro 1 experience. How does this happen? If I contact Nike will they be able to do anything for me?
View media item 2229035

View media item 2229036
View media item 2229037
Unfortunately you just have to make do. I received my Chicago's in that same type of box too; I was really disappointed as well.

Last edited:
Yeah I get how it's part of the nostalgia, but it's really not that big of a deal IMO. But to each his own. Hopefully you guys are happy with the shoes.

I understand the nostalgia factor and being able to recognize the kicks by the box, but that black box is actually better for long term and stacking. The NA box is cheap.

Unfortunately you just have to make do. I received my Chicago's in that same type of box too; I was really disappointed as well.

Just opened my package that came in on Thursday from Nike, was a little nervous that I hey might mess up, but I got the right box and shoes

At least you had the right shoes, in the wrong box.. It couldve been worse

Back
Top Bottom