Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I couldn't care less about the box, but I have to admit if it was an actual special shoe like a Doernbecher or a Pinnacle shoe I have to admit I would be pissed.

Since yesterday, I've rocked em with the red and black laces. Even got some white laces too! I switched out 3 times today! They look good with em all! Not sure if I wanna go through all the lacing time that it takes, but, I I've ended my last session with the reds! Just in pure love with em!

My pair came from SNKRS on the 9th but when I opened the package I was surprised to see this box. I thought they had sent me the wrong shoes but I checked and sure enough they were the black toes. Naturally I'm disappointed since the Nike Air box completes the whole retro 1 experience. How does this happen? If I contact Nike will they be able to do anything for me?

Say no more, I got you B.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-1-...3A60a673621580a786cc46a9bcfffa1021%7Ciid%3A15

Last edited:
Since yesterday, I've rocked em with the red and black laces. Even got some white laces too! I switched out 3 times today! They look good with em all! Not sure if I wanna go through all the lacing time that it takes, but, I I've ended my last session with the reds! Just in pure love with em!

Save time and buy two more pairs and you won't have to worry about switching them out [emoji]128521[/emoji]

CANT WAIT FOR MY PAIR FROM FRESH TO COME IN.. TRACKING HASNT UPDATED BUT IM SURE THEYRE PROB ON THEIR WAY BY NOW

****tttttt let me go sell these 40 shoeboxes I got 
laugh.gif

I care about the box myself, not for resell purposes, just for collecting. I like having a wall of Nike air boxes. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...
atleast you're smart to know it's about the quick flip and not sitting on money spent

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...
I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?

As many have already commented, these BTs are pretty nice....... Quality is as good or better than most 1s, they are very comfortable, they are a classic colorway, and of course they look sharp. I think a lot of people jumped into these just to flip them. Thus we currently see a bit of a flooded market, and dip in "resale" value. But I don't think that will last long. In a year or two people may be wishing they had held onto these.....

Why not just hold onto them until they go up in price?

I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?

is wb still running?

i preordered from the second batch (the one whose orders would be sent out by 11/11), and only ever e-mailed them once when they asked dudes to confirm their orders

Back
Top Bottom