Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?

is wb still running?

i preordered from the second batch (the one whose orders would be sent out by 11/11), and only ever e-mailed them once when they asked dudes to confirm their orders
Check your PM

Damn dog your still at it?
mean.gif
Check your PM dawg

Last edited:
Uh oh...This thread will be locked by Thursday night, mark my words [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...
Sounds like everybody is holding on to their Space Jam 11 money.

Welp, I bombed on selling these lol. Shipping my 5 pairs of 10-13 to SoleSupremacy tomorrow. I paid $225 for each pair and SoleSupremacy is giving me less than that lol SMFH. I'll gladly hold this L...

I'm surprised they're not moving at $220 a pop, at least for sizes 10-11. Did Sole Supremacy give you a lot less than what you paid for or at least close to $225?

I'm a lil surprised as well but it's all good. Win some, you lose some. This my first L of the year so it's all good. Only cost me $225 each cuz I had to pay a few people extra $$$ to drive to a nearby city and pick up a few sizes for me while I was in N.Y. SoleSupremacy giving me $200 each so it'll be about $950 total after I ship 5 pairs. About a $175 loss. I'll make it back up with Kobe 9's (I hope lol).

Why not just hold onto them until they go up in price?

I could but screw it lol.

Sounds like everybody is holding on to their Space Jam 11 money.

Basically. Wayyyyy too many releases back to back. People have to pick and choose.

I wouldn't bother trying to flip the NA 3's either. They about to flood the streets with those too. Remember the aqua 8's.

They go for below retail now.

Actually there is a reseller here in Ga actually finding suckers to buy them horrible 12's for 250-300.

But he has clients. Dumb clients that pose on his Instagram like thanks for the plug.

I'm like your just a sucker that wants to feel special. Cause those could have been had for retail. In fact under retail. They sitting hard.

i slept on the aquas and had to cave for 150$ shipped later on. I know they were had for 100$ or less, but had to grab em so i could be done with them. 

I'm a lil surprised as well but it's all good. Win some, you lose some. This my first L of the year so it's all good. Only cost me $225 each cuz I had to pay a few people extra $$$ to drive to a nearby city and pick up a few sizes for me while I was in N.Y. SoleSupremacy giving me $200 each so it'll be about $950 total after I ship 5 pairs. About a $175 loss. I'll make it back up with Kobe 9's (I hope lol).
I could but screw it lol.
Basically. Wayyyyy too many releases back to back. People have to pick and choose.
I guess my offer ended up more or less exactly the same, except for the hassle of shipping. I don't blame you in that case.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom