Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

interesting choice ... was leaning towards tongue swapping with YYs (picked them up for under $100).

In the same boat but AJKO only has nike+swoosh on the tongue, no Nike air. I'm aiming for carmines to do the tongue swap. Whatever I can find for cheap and that will match perfectly

In the same boat but AJKO only has nike+swoosh on the tongue, no Nike air. I'm aiming for carmines to do the tongue swap. Whatever I can find for cheap and that will match perfectly

I personally would never use 2013/2014 black tongues. The make and heights are entirely different.

This. The 2013 tongues are not padded like the tongues on the Frags and everything after. To my knowledge he 1.5s also have the 2013-esque tongue.

I'm going with a pair of black Yin Yangs and I'm currently looking for Chicago 1.5s to swap the Nike Air tags.

Thanks @diorandjordans  for the assist on a size 11 for a friend, much appreciated! 
nthat.gif

dude, mine were supposed to arrive yesterday but they arrived in Tennessee 
sick.gif
 still on route to Califonia lol.
BINGO! ME TOO SMH.. MINE IS EN ROUTE TO NYC.. WITH ANY LUCK ITLL MAKE A PIT STOP IN AFRICA FOR SOME CULTURE BEFORE IT GETS HERE
mean.gif
.. IT ALSO UPDATED SAYING ITS DELAYED WITH NO NEW DATE LOL

Last edited:
The tech was pitched to them first but it wouldn't take color...So they passed.
THAT'S VERY STUPID IF THIS IS TRUE.. PLUS THE NEW 350 V2'S HAVE A BLACK TRANSLUCENT SOLE WITH WHAT LOOKS LIKE A COLORED BOOST BUT ITS POSSIBLE THE BOOST ISNT WHATS CAUSING THE COLOR TO SHOW THROUGH

BINGO! ME TOO SMH.. MINE IS EN ROUTE TO NYC.. WITH ANY LUCK ITLL MAKE A PIT STOP IN AFRICA FOR SOME CULTURE BEFORE IT GETS HERE :smh: .. IT ALSO UPDATED SAYING ITS DELAYED WITH NO KNEW DATE LOL

Mine will be arriving today. Hope yours are too.

Just pull the trigger for size a 9.5 (.5 size bigger) on goat for $235 with missing lace bag. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

The tech was pitched to them first but it wouldn't take color...So they passed.

This....is dumb as ****. Nike has doubled down on heritage so I can see them passing cause they are not in the market for new tech .... not because the boost creator doesn't advice color. Riddle me this why is Nike opening more brick and mortar shops after declaring in 2014 that online/app was the it's new wave for ensuring its 64% global market share....and since it bought a tech startup company in August does this mean its abandoning its app for the new-next (possibly a micro-brand)?

Last edited:
This....is dumb as ****. Nike has doubled down on heritage so I can see them passing cause they are not in the market for new tech .... not because the boost creator doesn't advice color. Riddle me this why is Nike opening more brick and mortar shops after declaring in 2014 that online/app was the it's new wave for ensuring its 64% global market share....and since it bought a tech startup company in August does this mean its abandoning its app for the new-next (possibly a micro-brand)?
 B&M stores equals marketing. There's quite a few people that don't shop online. A ton of people love to go to stores.

Back
Top Bottom