Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The app reservation seems all good in theory but when with the head starts and in-store check-ins they whole other level of wtf to this process. I have a 3M minute head start which is cool I guess but how is this beneficial if I'm not manually ordering the shoe?

The only way I can any sense of this is if there is a tiered selection process. For instance, the people with 6 minute head starts are selected from a pool of each other. The people from the 6 pool that didn't get selected now drop to the next tier and are selected from the people with 3 minute head starts. The process staggers so on and so forth all the way up to the end of the official count down in which all, losing head starters and none head starters, are drawn.

Like I said it's the only way I can make any sense of this. I called a Footaction Custo Rep this morning for clarification and to say even they were clueless would be an understatement.

Eventually what I'll end up doing as I collect information about this process is start info an thread about this with a layman's terms detailed breakdown because the head start and in-store check-in process is described pretty vaguely in context.

That's exactly what they do

6 min first

Then 3

I don't think it's a tiered process

It's more so teird.

Pool of 6min pairs are given to each in that group.

Then pool of 5 min get they chance

Then lastly pool of 3

This done for two reasons

1. Fight bots. Since you have to be a VIP (spend money) it's hard for someone to make multiple accounts with that status and lock up multiples.

2. Keep people from entering on a whim. Entering on an app is easy. People would sign up they whole family for a chance. Or just to be a jerk and practice a lottery who knows. The buy making Tiers based off spending money, helps the company make money and rewards more likely people to pick up and or get the shoe who in turn spend more money.

For DMV guys planning on camping at tysons or pentagon, when are you guys gonna head down? Thinking about going around 8 just bc these seem a bit limited

It's more so teird.

Pool of 6min pairs are given to each in that group.

Then pool of 5 min get they chance

Then lastly pool of 3

This done for two reasons

1. Fight bots. Since you have to be a VIP (spend money) it's hard for someone to make multiple accounts with that status and lock up multiples.

2. Keep people from entering on a whim. Entering on an app is easy. People would sign up they whole family for a chance. Or just to be a jerk and practice a lottery who knows. The buy making Tiers based off spending money, helps the company make money and rewards more likely people to pick up and or get the shoe who in turn spend more money.
True, but do those that don't get picked with a 6 minute head start get dropped down to the next tier with the 5 minute head starts?

So we got multiple answers for check in ? Lol which one is it ... going to one store gives you 1 min for all stores or you have to check in for each store ?

Back
Top Bottom