Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

It's more so teird.

Pool of 6min pairs are given to each in that group.

Then pool of 5 min get they chance

Then lastly pool of 3

This done for two reasons

1. Fight bots. Since you have to be a VIP (spend money) it's hard for someone to make multiple accounts with that status and lock up multiples.

2. Keep people from entering on a whim. Entering on an app is easy. People would sign up they whole family for a chance. Or just to be a jerk and practice a lottery who knows. The buy making Tiers based off spending money, helps the company make money and rewards more likely people to pick up and or get the shoe who in turn spend more money.

Great Post starfox070 starfox070 :smokin!

You confirmed the general idea I had of the "head start" concept. I just think calling it a head start is somewhat misleading. Makes it seem like there is a manual element involve with reserving the sneaker once you've submitted your information.

Last edited:
Actually you guys forgetting , it goes from 6 mins winners to - 6min waiting list - then I believe 5 mins ...

Anyone know of a spot doing pre-orders for $220 or less. Not trying to drive around the state tomorrow to hit up the raffles. I did for banned and it paid off with 1 pair but I don't have the energy for this release.

Called a few stores, so here's a quick update on some Sheikh raffles for SoCal. 

All of the ones that say Code means they are getting them and the code is already available in their store.

San Diego

No locations have their code or stock yet.  Some of them straight up told me no they wouldn't be getting them and others said to call back tomorrow because that's when their shipments will arrive.

LA

Downtown LA - 745 S. Broadway - Tickets?  Lady wasn't sure if they are doing ticket or the code.  But they have them.

Hollywood - 6544 Hollywood Blvd. - Tickets

Huntington Park - 6805 Pacific Blvd. - Code

LA - 5025 W. Pico Blvd - Code

Glendale Galleria - Code

South LA - 700 W. Imperial Highway - Not sure.  Call back tomorrow

Compton - 1900 N Long Beach Blvd - They're getting them but no code yet.  They will have it tomorrow.

Fox Hills Mall/Culver City - 6000 Sepulveda Blvd. - Code

Redondo Beach - 1815 Hawthorne Blvd - Code

Carson - 20700 Avalon Blvd - Code

Lakewood - 500 Lakewood Center Mall - Code

Cerritos - 150 Los Cerritos Center - Code

Long Beach - 248 Pine Ave - Tickets

I'll be in LA tomorrow, so I should be able to swing by a few locations if the codes aren't shared here already.

Last edited:
It's really simple (and I think a great system, by the way). The 6-minute tier will be used first to populate the winners list for the available pairs. If there are any pairs left over, then the 5-minute people will have a shot and so on and so forth. The person who pointed out that the head start system is a way to curb automated entries is correct. God knows why Nike and Adidas haven't employed something like this. Draw/Confirmed winners should only come from accounts that have had at least a couple past purchases.

I just called my local Shiekh spots and nor cal is getting them. The raffle has started. Ill be hitting a few spots to grab codes.

You only have to check in to 1 store in order to get the extra head start time, and you'll have the chance to hit on 1 of the 3 stores you select (you don't have to check in to multiple stores, that does nothing as you can only check in once, and you can only win 1 pair, it could be any of the 3 stores).

For the breds, i had a 6 minute head start at FTL, hit on the closest FTL to me, and i hit on FA with a 5 minute head start but had to go to the furthest store i selected. Had a 5 minute head start for champs but i didn't hit.

Just went to the mall for my check in for both FA and FTL, lets see how it goes this week. Good luck to all, hope i cleared up some questions for those new to the app.

I have yet to see a 6 min not get picked and then a 5 min get picked for the same size.
Yep. So by way of example, if the pool of available size 12s is 30 and 30 6-minute people enter for a size 12, then all the pairs will go to those 30 6-minute people and no 5-minute people will hit. But if 20 6-minute people enter, then 20 pairs will go to them and 10 will be available for 5-minute folks.

Have a 3 min head start for FTL Lol. Probably go make it 4 mins sometime this week when I check in. 

You only have to check in to 1 store in order to get the extra head start time, and you'll have the chance to hit on 1 of the 3 stores you select (you don't have to check in to multiple stores, that does nothing as you can only check in once, and you can only win 1 pair, it could be any of the 3 stores).

For the breds, i had a 6 minute head start at FTL, hit on the closest FTL to me, and i hit on FA with a 5 minute head start but had to go to the furthest store i selected. Had a 5 minute head start for champs but i didn't hit.

Just went to the mall for my check in for both FA and FTL, lets see how it goes this week. Good luck to all, hope i cleared up some questions for those new to the app.
So just to be sure, you need the following to reach the headstart tiers:

6 min - Platinum VIP + Check-in

5 min - Platinum VIP

4 min - VIP + Check-in

3 min - VIP

That correct? 

Somebody said buying sneakers turned in to pokemon go 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom