Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wouldn't stock anymore sizes either. I don't blame them at all with all the **** they've been dealing with lately. I know it's not just them going through it, it's all the buyers also.

Order my BT's from Kdak on Oct. 10th..... been in Pre-shipment for 3 days now with no movement....maybe they will just be delivered today...?? Wishful thinking.....I'm sure they just printed a shipping label....did get my RSBB in from Kdak though.....

Last edited:
Order my BT's from Kdak on Oct. 10th..... been in Pre-shipment for 3 days now with no movement....maybe they will just be delivered today...?? Wishful thinking.....I'm sure they just printed a shipping label....did get my RSBB in from Kdak though.....
I ordered 10/11, pre shipment for 2 days.  I mean i'm not really mad since these aren't even supposed to ship until 11/5, so it's all gravy.  

I wouldn't stock anymore sizes either. I don't blame them at all with all the **** they've been dealing with lately. I know it's not just them going through it, it's all the buyers also.
Thats what im saying. Dudes was canceling there orders left and right once some random nter started questioning authenticity because of the insoles. lol

Thats what im saying. Dudes was canceling there orders left and right once some random nter started questioning authenticity because of the insoles. lol
Maybe he didn't stock anymore sizes because he can't fulfill the orders he has already. That would help his image :rofl:

Last edited:

When you received tracking did it update for you or just stay in Pre-shipment mode until they arrived at your door?? Thanks!!

On WB he put up notice about refunds and cancellations.

Also put a note about receipts being sent. If you want a receipt let them know. If you already got your pair and want one to email them

Last edited:
Footaction Map
2q2k9xv.jpg
More locations than Reverse SBB?

Thread sort of slow for the release to be a week away and at least one locator up. Means absolutely nothing though... :lol:

Even though I made the RSBB thread I unsubscribed from it, hearing people cry and complain about Kdak and Westbay not shipping their orders is annoying. Hopefully this thread doesn't end up like that after the shoe releases.

Back
Top Bottom