Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No such thing as lining up anymore. Dudes hide in bushes, gain access inside malls and hide in bathrooms...... if you're there at 3am, some douche strolling up at 6am will scam their way ahead of you somehow.

I don't even think dudes go hard at this mall but then again I could be wrong

I never lined up before and finally hit on Breds for retail so I'd like to get these because I'm not paying resell as bad as I want em.

Resell days are done

Still no app reservation in my area, sucks
Be glad you don't have the garbage app reservation. So many people enter you will never win. I use to put in the footwork and win every release. I don't know people think it's better. Options are super limited. You can only enter at 3 stores. And that means you have less chances to win. Especially with everybody and their momma entering the raffle because they don't have to actually go anywhere. I've yet to win any release worth winning. Before reservations I won three raffles for banned 1's. Trust me, with the app you will almost expect an L everytime.

No such thing as lining up anymore. Dudes hide in bushes, gain access inside malls and hide in bathrooms...... if you're there at 3am, some douche strolling up at 6am will scam their way ahead of you somehow.
You must live in Dallas lol Northpark mall banned 1's!!! I was there at 2am. Horrible. The guy with the dreads knows me. He told me told go to the back of the line and took my name first just cause he knows me. Scored me a size 12 that morning.

Last edited:
^^^ yup! All of those things happened during the Bred release, stupid shenanigans these days.

Be glad you don't have the garbage app reservation. So many people enter you will never win. I use to put in the footwork and win every release. I don't know people think it's better. Options are super limited. You can only enter at 3 stores. And that means you have less chances to win. Especially with everybody and their momma entering the raffle because they don't have to actually go anywhere. I've yet to win any release worth winning. Before reservations I won three raffles for banned 1's. Trust me, with the app you will almost expect an L everytime.
the app got me chocolate 750s

Never been my policy cuz if I need it it will happen regardless, but on these retail or bust team, too many 1s that need worn into the ground and each new addition encumbers that, black toes historically amazing but, but Chicagos and black and reds always on feet already

I barely win anyways with those crooked raffles, I will prefer the app, a least everyone has a fair chance of winning

hasn't got me and a lot of other people anything. For instance pinnacle 4's and rsbb. It's garbage and shows the lack of appreciation for people that put In extra work to get a pair of anything. I hope they stop app reservations.

You're clearly an American psycho - app is amazing.

3 pairs of banneds and yzV2 for me so far.

Yes and no. My main reason is SneakerCon but it's not like I'm going to go to SneakerCon then leave. I'm gonna stick around and enjoy the city as usual. I usually make multiple trips to NY a year, this'll simply be another one. So yes, I'm coming for SneakerCon but simply because it's in NY. If SneakerCon was in Philly, I wouldn't be going. If it was in Pittsburgh which is only 2 hours away from me, I still wouldn't be going.

I guess your going both days then.
I would not go out of state for this but I know people that go around the country who do and low ball the crap out of broken desperate sellers who go to sneaker con and I don't have tables
The few times I went I just walk in and out
But back to the getting the 1's yesterday if you have the 2013's it's basically the same shoe.

I don't know why I listed to anyone one here the pleather is pretty much the same just slightly softer then the previous pair.

Not worth getting a double.
I'll sit on the 2016's until they become scarce then sell them

Last edited:
Out of Lurker ville ( Lurking since 2001) All respects to the 35 and Up club!!!!!  Anyways this "first come first serve" release gives me a few questions....

#1. New Reservation app?  You would think they would test it out with this release and what ever is left over would become a "1st come 1st serve". Because they are are not doing this they may have a large quantity of this shoe or a small quantity of this shoe. The demand for this shoe is huge in Chicago at least.

#2.Never EVER   gauge a release based on the size of a Nike Talk Thread. Ive lurked/ played the "Watcher" role since 2001 and have seen threads under 10 pages Sell Out. The advice I can pass to younger sport fans / true sneaker appreciators is that if you want the shoes you have to develop your "people skills" get out the house talk to other sneaker heads in person make friends.Or you will retire and UN-retire out of frustration like me!.........

..Fading back to Lurking...

Funny to see that guy complain about the Footlocker based apps. Seems like a great idea to me. Takes all the hassle of "putting in work" driving around town getting raffles. The only people who have time to do that are students and part time workers. I don't mind only winning "one" pair from a footlocker chain. Better odds for me since I rarely win anyways. Hoping for the best. 
nerd.gif

If it was wasn't for the app then I wouldn't own a pair of V2's. Lawd knows how trash ADC and the footsites are.

You still have to put in some work by checking in to the store. I like the app more than a raffle but still feel it's biased. I wonder how the app reservations are chosen?

Every Footlocker In The Area Will Be Getting These, Including Ones That NEVER Get Retro Releases.....

These May End Up Sitting In Some Areas After All :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom