Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol at "$220" on eBay. What size are you? Size 9 and below forget about it. won't be less than $280 in a week. For some reason small foot Asian boys think they copped gods gift to the earth. These foos post or best offer and when you offer $10 less deny you. Same guys that try to lowball your *** when you're selling for a good price. The stinginess is real in the game for us small footers. I see eBay listings for you bigger foot guys and feel envy sometimes. At least y'all treat each other like human beings small foot boys a group of napoleons.
its a cold world lol

Those FTL waitlist be bs'ing man... I was on the waitlist for them Cyber 3s and went to the FTL store later on that day... My size was sitting on shelf.. Not sure if they only use a certain amount for apps.

Amazingly got a W from END and then got another pair from SNKRS. I've got a size 14 that will be unclaimed at the State St. Footaction in Downtown Chicago if anyone is in the area tonight.

These were definitely more limited than most I's that have released in the past. I'm sure there were far less Black/Reds produced, though.

Then pay it -Shrugs-
roll.gif
you're the one who asked why we're talking about resell prices 
roll.gif

there were tons of banneds.

my jimmy jazz only had 18 pairs of black toes. 

Last edited:
They're most definitely fire

i just couldn't pull the trigger for $291
Same. Only this time itll stay a pass being the 16s aint all that neutral.
Unlike how
I felt the same way about the Black [emoji]127942[/emoji] room XX3s. Then a week later paid $50 over for em.
Money well spent cause theyre clean af in hand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom